Would you date a shorter guy?

ShaKe__

I wa curious,would you date a guy shorter than you? There is this guy from my school,he's got a great personality,is good-looking and we share the same interests.He fits my list for "the perfect guy" except that I'm taller than him.Not much though,but I know that if we start dating it would seem weird to everyone and I'll feel insecure because of it too.I know this shouldn't matter much,but I can't help it.I just care about stuff like that.But he's still 16 so he'll probably grow in height soon?

My bf is shorter than me, not by much but people sometimes comment i dont have any issues with it coz i love him and i feel like he is perfect from me.

there r some downsides though, i cant wear heels when i wit him or it makes us both uncomfortable.

but other than that its all good!

if u like this guy i'd say go for it, you wont notice the height thing after awhile hehe

Height for me is a big deal. If it's only a little off, it doesn't bother me as much, but it's when I'm 3 or more inches taller...and I'm a tall girl. I know it's silly, but no matter how perfect the guy is for me, I cannot date him if he's shorter. It's a personal issue I suppose.

If he's 16, there's still the possibility he'll grow taller. My younger brother was 5'5" until he turned 18...then he just became 6'1" practically overnight!

personally i wouldn't date someone shorter. i like tall guys or at least a few inches taller.. i think if you really like someone and get along it shouldn't matter. he may get taller or he may not. my sister married someone just a bit shorter and they're very happy... around 16 years together or so. she doesn't care and will still wear heels cause it's true love

I'm going through a similar situation, I'm dating a guy that is 5'5" and I'm 5'6"1/2. He's a real sweet guy, he leaves me roses everywhere, on my car, at my front door. At first his height affected me but now I really don't think it's his height that's turning me off, it's just things he says. I'm leaving my options open, I'm playing the field right now because I am only 17, don't really want anything too serious and I think this guy does. He has his whole life set up already, he's 21, going to college, he has already made junior accountant in a homeland security company. He wants to buy a house next year...I'm not even sure whats going to happen in the next year, but ohwell...