Confused by the mixed signals she gives out

gods_gift

There's this girl i met in a pub about a month ago and i am totally confused as to whether she likes me. Firstly she is quite shy but gives me totally mixed signals and secondly i dont think i make the situation any better cos i am too shy to say i really like her. She always makes eye contact with me when she sees me but if i make it with her she looks away and then back again. This carries on all night until i go and talk to her. She seems more interested about me than telling me stuff about her unless i ask. She stares deeply into my eyes when im talking to her and sometimes bites her lip when gazing at me. She doesn't talk to me for long usually because an awkward silence breaks out but i guess this isn't helped by the fact two shy people are talking. she doesn't always do these things all the time and i really wanna know what she is thinking. Any help will be greatfully received.

I am really in need of some advice now. I saw her again on saturday and some bloke was chattin to her and her friends cos they r all really good looking but i noticed that when i walked past her she blanked this guy she was talking to and looked straight at me. I was going to talk to her but the guy never left her till closing time. All i wanna know is if she seems as though she is interested in me. PLEASE reply and give me some much needed advice

• 2 weeks later...

You've already done the hardest part. You've approached her and talked to her. If she didn't run away screaming, or didn't ask you not to bother her, then I'd say your assessment is correct, a case of two shy people not knowing what to say to each other. This type of dancing around could go on forever until one of you gets tired of it. If you see her in the pub again, approach her. Don't wait for hours on end, do it at the first opportunity. One of you two is going to have to take the lead here, and it might as well be you. Just come prepared. Find out ahead of time some type of event or place that would be a good place for you two to be together, and ask her to join you. If she's interested, she'll readily agree, and probably grateful that you're taking the lead in this matter. As you get to know each other better the shyness will eventually disappear.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...