emergency please.. my bf could die

oh yeah

what are the effects of injecting penecillan (however u spell it). he injected it last night trying 2 kill himself and now half of his body is numb. at the time of injection he said he couldnt breathe and he wont go 2 a doctor now.

will he be okay or how do i make him go 2 a doctor or what could happen if he doesnt

From link removed

What are the possible side effects of penicillin V?

• If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking penicillin V and seek emergency medical attention: ·an allergic reaction (link removed; closing of your throat; hives; swelling of your lips, face, or tongue; rash; or fainting); ·seizures; ·severe watery diarrhea and abdominal cramps; or ·unusual bleeding or bruising.

• Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take penicillin V and talk to your doctor if you experience ·mild nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or abdominal pain; ·white patches on the tongue (thrush/yeast infection); ·itching or discharge of the vagina (vaginal yeast infection); or ·black, "hairy" tongue or sore mouth or tongue.

• Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.

What other drugs will affect penicillin V?

• Some drugs may decrease the effects of penicillin V and prevent it from properly treating your infection. Before taking penicillin V, tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following drugs: ·cholestyramine (Questran) or colestipol (Colestid); or ·another antibiotic (for the same or for a different infection) such as erythromycin (Ery-Tab, E-Mycin, E.E.S., others), tetracycline (Sumycin, others), minocycline (Minocin), doxycycline (Doryx, Vibramycin, others), or any other.

• Penicillin V may decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills. Use a second method of birth control while taking penicillin V to protect against pregnancy.

• Penicillin V increases the effects of methotrexate, and you may need a dose adjustment during therapy with penicillin V.

• Penicillin V also increases the side effects of allopurinol (Zyloprim) and may cause a rash.

• Probenecid (Benemid) increases the effects of penicillin V. These drugs may be used together for this purpose; however, be sure your doctor is aware if you are taking probenecid. You may need a lower dose of penicillin.

• Drugs other than those listed here may also interact with penicillin V. Talk to your doctor and pharmacist before taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines.

I agree with Southerngirl. CALL 911 NOW.

Please keep us updated. This must be a terrible experience for you to go through with him. Explain to the paramedics what happened. In case of suicide attempts I am SURE they will at least visit him.

Ilse

You must call 911 immediately as others have said.

Penicillin in high enough doses can kill you, especially if you have an allergy to it.

Unfortunately we here can't do anything - call the emergency services now.

thank u all.. w/o u urging me 2 call 911 i probably wouldnt n the paramedics said he would have easily died if they didn't get there by when they did. thank u all so much. u saved a life thats very important to me

much appriciation

This man needs to see a doctor and a Psychiarist.

If you have any influence over him at all, MAKE HIM GO. You could end up living your whole life like this otherwise or may even find him dead one day. This is very serious. Get some help for him. There is something wrong with him that you CANNOT fix alone.