OK women, Need to Ask? Metros or Real men?

CamGuy

- hork something up in my BATHROOM SINK.

That's the one that gets me, one those whole body grossed out shivers. I hate that sound. Its not as bad if there's a door between you and the mucus expulsion, but he's one of those "nice" guys that leaves the door open when he's taking care of business, ew.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/left]

That's the one that gets me, one those whole body grossed out shivers. I hate that sound. Its not as bad if there's a door between you and the mucus expulsion, but he's one of those "nice" guys that leaves the door open when he's taking care of business, ew.

Dont travel to south east asia then.

I can't speak for others but I don't like the metro thing, I'm not attracted to men who are in any way the slightest bit feminine, talking, dressing, mannerisms, sitting with their knees together, anything. Sorry but it turns me off real fast.

BUT, I also don't like men who are fat, or saggy, or hairy monster types, either! Sorry, just can't dig that. Men should discretely tame their looks, but if they're actually getting manicures, pedicures, or whatever, no way for me, I couldn't handle that.

I think the main thing is that there are all manners of people and personal preferences. Guys should just do what they are happy with, because there will be girls out their who like that. You don't have to fall into a pigeonhole either, you can mix and match between metrosexuality and masculinity to your hearts content. And to want to have a particular look to have to want to influence your appearance, so even the manly man sometimes looks like a manly man because that is the look he is going for, and sometimes these men even spend as much time as the metrosexual trying to perfect that look. But yeah just do what you are happy with. I'm happy to take fashion advice from friends who are fashion designers, wearing colour co-ordinated clothes, scarves and the like, but I wouldn't want to shave my body, I seldom even shave my face, I have gone clean shaven on occasion but all my friends, male and female alike tell me it doesn't suit me and to grow back the stubble. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Honestly I'm attracted to more rugged looking type of guys. So I don't mind body hair, except I can't stand bushy looking eyebrows. As long a the guy doesn't appear as a slob, then I'm perfectly fine w/ the non-metro type of guy.

However, I do notice that my bf, who is the rugged type, has started dressing nicer since we've been together since he's open to my fashion sense.