games

metro23

Don't play games. I try to return phone calls promptly. I don't like it when people do the same for me.

The thing is, try to be GENUINELY busy - you know, have a full life outside of dating. So that you're not picking up the phone because you're out at the gym, or at a movie with a friend, or at a meeting or whatever. Not because you're sitting by the phone, playing a game.

Be busy, don't act busy

Games are stupid, I think people should just be considerate and respect the other parties emotions as well as make sure then take of themselves.

Yea....I despise games. Unfortunately, Life is ONE GIANT game.

i call that immaturity... personally, i return emails and phone calls as soon as i get them or can.. i don't know but i doubt that playing hard to get will always get you the person. some people may assume your serious, not interested and just won't bother trying anymore..

relationships and emotions are hard enough. i dont think there should be games. if something is going to get started it should be given a real opportunity to work out.

all games do is hurt ppl and lead to lies and misintentions.

Yep. Agreed with everyone on here. If you start your relationship playing "games" (a fun word for manipulative lies), how is it going to end? Same way. I would hate that. Start out your relationship being sincere, truthful, and real, and your entire relationship will be that way for as long as it lasts.