how to make him want more tongue?!! GUYS give feedback!

SAMRA22

how can i make him want tongue?

my bf doesnt like using the tongue a lot while kissing, he says it isnt very sexy to him and he prefers just using the lips.. anyway the thing is that am really into tongue and it turns me on, besides, its easier to come up with new things using the tongue, whereas only lips is getting boring for me and i cant seem to find new ways to kiss him with only my lips..does anyone have tips on new ideas for kissing without the tongue? it shouldnt be sloppy either..he's into the romantic slow and sexy style rather than the aggressive style. any ideas guys? even better would be a subtle way to use my tongue and maybe stimulate him to want to use it too. i am beginnin to get bored from our usual makin out and am not that turned on anymore. any suggestions would be appreciated! thanks..

Gently and slowly, lick his bottom lip while you're kissing him. If he doesnt like that... then i'm not saying its the ultimate tongue related turnon... but maybe he just isnt into using tongues. Not everyone likes the same kinda stuff, so maybe you can find something else that he likes... and try that.

Or, you could... somehow... just *tactfully* ask him, without confronting him/making him feel awkward.

OMG i am totally with you on this...my guy never wants to use his tongue either, and I LOVE IT. It definetly is a big turn on for me. I just love kissing and making out. As to trying to get him to want it more.... I have no idea myself!! so i am going to be watching this post closely.

ACTUALLY he knows i like tongue but i always try not to show him am not enjoying it as much without tongue..i want him to feel comfortable and to like makin out rather than feel turned off by myu tongue in his mouth! (yes am old enuff the the beer advice but i dont like beer..any other flavor than turns u guys on?>