A new and better me

Since my break up (exactly a month ago today) i've gone through a lot of emotions.

At first i hated myself, didn't want to leave the house, blamed myself for everything that had happened....now, i feel so much better i never thought one month down the road that i would feel this good about myself.

I guess i've learnt lots of lessons and learned from my mistakes

I also feel like i'm more sociable now. I see a lot more of my friends and family and enjoy spending time with them. Who would have thought one month ago i wanted to spend every moment with one person...it's crazy!!

I am also starting to feel happier with myself. Ok, i know i have flaws....i know i'm a little bit over weight, i know that i do not have perfect skin....but i'm learning to love myself. It's true what they say, you do have to love yourself before other people can love you.

Anyway, just thought i'd update you and to other people out there going through a break up or feeling pretty down about themselves. Just wait, you'll feel better soon everything will be fine!

So glad you are feeling better about yourself and things in your life again. I went through the same kind of feelings and about the one month point I was doing so much better as well.

It is definitely hard to see at the beginning that things can get better with time.

Keep up your positive outlook !!