Why do you always have to assume things about us women?

polka

Ok, I am going to take it easy on you being that you are 1) Only 18 yrs old, and 2) Your response was directed towards me, not Carnatic.

First off, the whole term MANLY MAN, is being misconstrued by your simple little 18 yr old female mind. Not to mention, I never mentioned a "manly-man". What I did say was that men in this world are conditioned to feel guilty about their masculinity by overpowering feminists, such as yourself. AND NOT ONCE DID I MENTION WOMEN CANT STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES. Infact, I believe i mentioned several times how I am ALL FOR womens rights. Just not at the expense of the male, adherent sexuality.

And trust me kiddo, there are hundreds of greedy, feminist civil lawyers staking out the work place and domiciles just waiting for their chance to nail an innocent man to the cross. Does it happen all the time? OF COURSE NOT. Most of the rape and harrasment suits are indeed legit. But to deny the fact that their are hundreds of faux pas BS cases is asinine, not to mention ignorant.

I never said "ALL WOMEN WANT A MANLY MAN". You and a handful of you other women on here are taking my comments out of context. This is not about a man being an overly masculated jerk to be successful in a relationship. This is about men being who they truly are, MEN. And not having to APOLOGIZE for it. It is about believing in yourself, and acknowledgeing your ideals and values, and becomeing an integrated member of society.

Not the whipping boy.

This thread is getting increasingly disrespectful. There is no reason to insult one another or use demeaning terms when disagreeing with a different point of view.

This forum is about helping one another. It is true that a healthy debate can help people decide between opposing viewpoints, it can even help someone alter their way of thinking. That is unlikely to happen when people are throwing out insults. All that the person insulted sees is the insult and any logic is lost.