I need some more fun distractions in my room

sfboi415

because I fear that if I take a woman home and she finds that I have only a computer, TV, bookshelf and a regular basketball (that's still unflated!) she'll think that I don't do much. However I do go out often, but I'm not a collector of fun items. Ladies, when you visit your boyfriend's place for dinner or a DVD movie, what items of his do you like to use or play around with for entertainment? (before or after the "Main Event" with your boyfriend) I have an Ipod, but then again so does everyone. I'm building up my CD collection even though online digital music is in. I'm going to buy a high-end digital camera for my job.

sounds like an average guys room to me. Dont worry about things for her to play with. Your going to be there ... arent you? im sure the two of you can find something to do together ... eg: watch a movie and snuggle up. and soforth.

I'm with Annie on this, when at guys place I look at books first then maybe the DVDs. Posters and wall decor are usually the first thing I notice, bare walls are boring, if you've got lots of photos you could smack em all up on a wall and make it wallpaperish, that always gives her something to look at.

Bundle her up, go outside to watch the stars, sunsets and birds.

Read to her. Cook a nice meal to share by candle light. Turn off the TV and talk to her. Vacuum the place.

That's really romantic, Dako.

Well, aside from the vacuuming part. lol