You Kissed me...I kissed you.

FoxLocke

I don't usually write poetry unless something really inspires me. And right now the muse has come upon me. I hope you like it.

You Kissed Me...I Kissed you(By Foxlocke).

You kissed me.

I kissed you.

We were caught up in that blissful moment and didn't know what else to do.

Your soft supple lips were like roses in full bloom. I picked them from your exquisite garden that rapturous afternoon.

You kissed me.

I kissed you.

In that exhilarating moment I knew precisely what to do.

Your fragrant caramel skin felt like warm luxurious velvet. My body quivered next to yours; and even my soul felt it. I let go. You held on. In those secret moments our hearts were like two crescent moons, joined together to become one.

You kissed me, and I kissed you; although we knew it was not the thing to do.

You gave me one and you took another. I don't know whether to call you a thief or my lover. Beautiful felon I am your willing victim. Take one, take two, take three, it doesn't matter as long as you are next to me.

You kissed me.

I kissed you.

Yes, I knew it was not the proper thing to do.

How do I stop caring so much my sweet one when you are with me all the while?

Why does my heart dance when I see your shining white smile?

Why does my mind torcher me with images of you? The punishment of unrequited love is unusual and cruel.

Is there an elixir for this sickness?

God, I wish I knew what to do.

Give me this miracle drug so that I might not remember your face. Help me overdose on it so that my heart will never break.

You kissed me.

I kissed you.

If I can't have you how I need you then I don't want you at all. As hard as it is to let go I can't allow myself to fall.

How do I break away? That is the question. Your affection binds me like shackles. I am the victim of your sweet oppression.

You kissed me.

I kissed you.

It will never happen again but, damnit, I can't help still wanting you.

Following your story, I can sense the emotions flowing in your words. Damn the fiend. Yet will it happen again? Can't say no for definite for the future beholds many realities, but since the present dictates it, it is a sad ending to the chapter indeed.

And a very nice poem.

• 2 weeks later...

Foxlocke,That was beautiful.I also want to say that I have been quietly admiring you and the brillance I see displayed in your posts everyday. You are an inspiration and a great man, deserving of more credit and acknowledgment then you are given credit for. If you ever need anything, I am here for you.