OMFG..*HELP*...i swear he is BLINDE!!!!!!!!!

lacrazyone

So i have this friend. And we hang out as friends, and go on friend dates. He says he likes me..and i have clearly told him multiple times i like him. ive pretty much held a neon sign over my head saying ASK ME OUT!! i even told him in a text i was getting frustared cus i wanted to be with him and so far nothing was happening between us and i was about to give up(i said this because i was gonna go hangout with a guy from school..he didnt care for that too much) so i explained "i wanna be with u, but i know nothing is gunna happen so i give up" he never tells me how he feels! he just asks dumb questions like "and why do u think that" or.. "u dfidnt make it obvious" or "i am glad u feel that way" like, cant he say "HEY I WANNA BE WITH U TOO??"" i mean the guy likes me....and hangs out with me! and WANTS to go out with me, and SAYS the feeling is mutual when it comes 2 wanting to be together.....so whats taking him so long? or stopping him? like * * * is the guy that dumb or what......

i feel the guy should do the asking out...cus if he wants to go out with me, he should ask me. i dont wanna ask him and him feel trapped into saying yes. idk though. im just not into doing the asking. i guess im old fashioned. who knows.