Weirdest thing happened!

eriko

While I layed there on top of my girlfriend naked, just making out as usual, my penis somehow just "slid" into her vagina. It was the weirdest thing! I had just given my gf oral so she was still very wet, and I guess that made it very easy for my penis to just slide in. What scared me was that I wasn't wearing a condom, and when I felt my penis inside of her, I just kind of went with the flow if you know what I mean. I withdrew, but it was still kind of weird. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?

I'm sorry that sounds kinda like "I tripped and my **** just landed in her". You were naked on top of a women, its not that weird that you ended up penetrating her. If you don't plan on having full out intercourse don't take off your underwear, it will keep those little "accidents" from happening. If you do continue to have sex wear a condom.

I understand what your saying, but you don't have to instantly critisize me! Are you implying that you can't lay naked on top of a girl unless you have the intention of penetrating her? I don't know if it's just me, but I find that a little crazy. Being naked opens a new element with a lover that is otherwise "covered" while wearing clothes. Please understand, I am not a careless person and I did not plan on having sex that particular night. This has only happened once.

I understand what your saying, but you don't have to instantly critisize me! Are you implying that you can't lay naked on top of a girl unless you have the intention of penetrating her? I don't know if it's just me, but I find that a little crazy. Being naked opens a new element with a lover that is otherwise "covered" while wearing clothes. Please understand, I am not a careless person and I did not plan on having sex that particular night. This has only happened once.

I'm not criticizing you, its just not that weird to be laying on a woman naked and have that happen. You put yourself in a situation that is very near to sex, its not beyond reason that it happened. Planning and sex aren't always things that go hand and hand anyway, if you don't have the intention of having sex then you shouldn't put yourself so near to it.

I'm not going to say that you can't lay on top of a women and be naked and not have sex, but the situation is risky in all likelyhood will lead to sex. So you need to be extra careful and take procaution. If you want to be naked like that, you need to constantly be aware of what is happening and make sure that no accidents occur.

What is the problem is that once the accident happened, you kept going. If you really didn't want it, you would have stopped. But you didn't. So either you wanted sex anyways and this does seem like an excuse, or you were so caught up in what was happening that you couldn't think straight. Either way, best to use protection so that this "accident" doesn't lead to something else you don't want to have happen.