A cry, a wince of pain

I surrender to the stark emotion

Reprimanded for my responce,

In turn coddled with a slice

How art it possible,

Such bleak existence,

Causing such turmoil,

My Cat, It Clawth

Lol, not the typical poetry on here, I know.

Comments are welcome

Lonelyinasmalltown- Mine too! I'm a first time cat owner so I'm still surprised when he chirps, peeps, meows, whines and sings.

BellaDonna- I can't imagine cutting back on my kitty's treats. He'll be a fatty too...but he's suposed to avg. 16-20 pnds full grown. I love big kitties!

Cats are great love them so much more than dogs.

If a cat loves you and wants to spend time with you, it's because they choose to do so. Cat's are solitary animals.

Dogs.. I think dogs are ok, but they NEED to love you, they're pack animals.

Hence I'll never trade my kitty for the world. It's hard enough finding someone to love you. And yes, I look at my cat as a child, a person. A hairy child who walks on four legs and you can't really understand what they're saying. =)

BTW farie. Your baby is cute as heck. =)

Lol, thanks

He is my little furball ...and I'm the "cat mommy"...as everyone calls me because I coddle him incessantly.

Maybe it's because my baby is still a kitten (8 months) but he's actually surprisingly friendly to strangers. Visitors can always expect him to flop down and sleep in their laps or stretch out to be rubbed. lol

He can be a little brat though and act like a snob as well

fairie,

Is he from the blue ragdoll breed? He looks good to cuddle. His bushy tail also makes him looks a little wild/exotic- like a raccoon or a fox.

I love kitties. It's a good thing I'm married. If I were by myself I would definitely be that woman with a million cats. My husband gives me some structure so I do not take home every kitty I see....lol

Lonelyinasmalltown, your cat is a cutie too. I love black cats- they are mysterious and lanky....and their eyes really show. I think they're GOOD luck.

I attached one more pic of my sweetie. (She likes to sleep on the radiator to warm up) I promise it's the last pic- even though I have many more .

BellaDonna

BellaDonna- she is SUCH a cutie pie. I was to just scoop her up!

He's actually a Seal Lynx Point Ragdoll...he's stil a baby...their full colour takes about 3-4 years

He was all white when I first got him...

image removed

Now his markings and colour have become much darker and prominent...

image removed

(Last pics also...I promise! lol)

He's got this funny tail. It's so fluffy and it's always flicking back and forth...it's the equiviant of a lion's mane I think because he;s such a brat about it.

I love black cats too. I've also always thought they were good luck opposed to the regular superstitions.

I made no such promises myself. Actually Shadow was such a cute cute kitten. I like to tell people I didn't pick her, she picked me. Came right up to me at the SPCA and started licking my hands.... and hasn't stopped since. Now she's 5 years old and on a diet for the past year because she was way overwieght.

There's a saying, there's no snooze button on a cat that wants breakfast. That's true, at least I'm NEVER late for work anymore.

image removed

image removed

image removed

lol, try being me. Single man with a cat. Ever watch Malcom in the Middle? I've had one potential relationship tank when she found out I was a single guy with a cat. referred to the cat guy in the show. lol No worries though, she was definitely not worth my time.

That's terrible that she would rule you out just because you have a cat. Sounds like she has some issues....

Me, on the other hand, I had to be sure my husband would agree to always having a cat in his life, before we got married. To me, a house does not feel like a home without a kitty. So willingness to have a cat was a condition of being with me.

BellaDonna