how often....

shorty20

hmm... cuz I was having a discussion with my guy last night... I never have, because I never had the need to.. I've been in relationships since I was like 15 and didn't spend more than like 3 months single so I never had the need to pleasure myself, but my guy thinks he's abnormal... I chalk it up to just a high sex drive, but I just thought I'd ask

The only time when masturbation becomes a problem is when you avoid doing other activies just so you can masturbate. As long as you arent addicted then it is perfectly acceptable. There is going to a be range of responses as to what people feel is normal but just go with what works.

When I was younger, every day. Now, maybe a couple times a week. I just have so much other stuff on my mind.

My personal opinion is that everyone should at some point discover their own bodies. Not everyone agrees with this, and I respect that some people don't for their own values and beliefs (though being raised and told it's dirty is not a good excuse).

I've masturbated even while I had boyfriends. It didn't matter.

Think about it this way, if you know what makes you feel good yourself, you'll be able to guide your partner.

Went from everyday a couple of years ago to once every 2 weeks...with my rewarding college life and hardcore fitness plans, I haven't the time to do it anymore...the intrinsic value of the two previous items more than compensate, though =).