Nudity and my family

Tami

THis is crazy !!! Point is, cover up your butt and boobs and with proper clothing. YOu dont go around showing your body with see through clothing and panties in front of your family, primarily, your father and brothers,, Sorry, this is just ridiculous,. Wear appropriate attire. shorts and a top at the very mininum and no see through. And definitely not nude. I dont quite understand your need for the family to get a peek at your body like that.

To attempt to explain:

I actually want everybody to get a peek at my body. It's fun and turns me on, but it also makes me feel a bond with everyone that has had a chance to see me totaly exposed to them. I have shared something intimate with them that not just everyone has.

Now I am trying my hardest to come to a compromise that my parents may go for, but so would I. Some of the people like your suggestion, is not a compromise, it is a total give in on my part.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its see thru why bother? It has to be opaque for it to be considered cover. See thru is for being sexy, not for getting a glass of OJ. Panties aren't shorts, they're underwear, UNDERWEAR, that means you put things on over them. An opaque tank with bicycle or track shorts. An opaque robe that covers your genitals, mid-thigh at least.

Like I said previously, barely covering isn't a compromise.

This is your family, you should feel ashamed that your self-centered attitude is causing them discomfort. Think of their embaressment, think of their feelings.

If its see thru why bother? It has to be opaque for it to be considered cover. See thru is for being sexy, not for getting a glass of OJ. Panties aren't shorts, they're underwear, UNDERWEAR, that means you put things on over them. An opaque tank with bicycle or track shorts. An opaque robe that covers your genitals, mid-thigh at least.

Like I said previously, barely covering isn't a compromise.

This is your family, you should feel ashamed that your self-centered attitude is causing them discomfort. Think of their embaressment, think of their feelings.

Butterfly,

I like your opinions and am starting to value them, since it seems you are really trying to help me. It does look like you are trying to pick the minimum clothing for me, and I actually appreciate and consider your efforts. I am not saying purely see thru, partially see thru, like a white tank, and thin white what we call "boy shorts". Do you know what I mean by "boy shorts"?

I think this is going to be something that Tami ,you are not going to see any other way but your way , and that is to expose yourself either naked or so scantily clad that you might was well be naked. I cant even imagine some one wanting to show themselves to their family that way. Who the heck wants to be turned on by knowing their family is seeing them nude. I just think its so very inappropriate, especially in the presense of your father and adult age brothers. YOu need to wear outer type clothing or at least a robe. YOu know if you must go with as little as possible, then wear short shorts and a tank top, but not see through for goodness sake.

Opaque, not at all see thru, get something tight, but fully covering. Boy short let your butt show, bicycle shorts are form fitting, but still cover. Sports wear is form fitting breathable and almost feels nude if you get the right fabrics. Go shopping at athletic stores or good department stores. If you want to go cheap mens under shirts and boxers, they're comfy and covering.

That still falls in the underwear range, the butt is still showing. Bike shorts, boxers, track shorts.

How do you not get cold? I'm freezing if I'm not in flannel head to toe.

I know they are like underwear, and a little see thru, but compared to being naked, isn't it a compromise? What do you think about a tight white, men's tank undershirt, that is only kind of see thru, like just the nipple color shows, and wear no bra?

I am used to being totaly naked around our house, so these are warm, plus my dad keeps the wat up, cause he hates a chilly house.

I thought everyone was saying to compromise though, and for me this is a big compromise, when I have been used to not wearing a stitch of clothes at all. I am taking your advice though, and thank you very much. I will wear the boy shorts and tank tomorrow, and see what everyone thinks. I am still going to be nude in my room though, and sleep naked as well.

I thought everyone was saying to compromise though, and for me this is a big compromise, when I have been used to not wearing a stitch of clothes at all. I am taking your advice though, and thank you very much. I will wear the boy shorts and tank tomorrow, and see what everyone thinks. I am still going to be nude in my room though, and sleep naked as well.

Don't you wear clothes to school and your job?

Quote:

Originally Posted by orgasmictofu

*shudder*

I hope you mean "rise" as in a conflict, and not, well, y'know.

I meant it as in "conflict", the same context the original person I replied to used it in, I assumed. I'm not going to pretend the other meaning has never been witnessed though. LOL

oh god...

Well this in itself proves your not a mere "nudist" but you genuinely enjoy inspiring sexual desire among your family for whatever reason. Maybe you should think about seeing some sort of therapist as I'm sure many will agree this is quite abnormal (I'm not necessarily calling you a freak, but I am saying that this enjoyment of " * * * * teasing" people whom it would be inappropriate to have a sexual relationship with may land you in trouble later in life).

That is of course if any of this is true and not an attempt to get attention from all of us...

Tami,

While you may enjoy walking around the house nude, your parents aren't comfortable with that idea. Had you been born into a lucky household, or even in Europe, the morals would be different. America is a Puritanical society, and nudity is often scene as this evil thing, especially in non-sexual terms. That is why everyone posting in this thread is going against the grain and showing no signs of sympathy towards your actions. Nothing you say will change their opinions, because it's a moral that is embeded in their brains, as well as their parents, and probably their parents.

When you get older and move out, you can make the rules when you get your own place. Sometimes you have to take one for the team and respect your parents even if you don't want to follow their rules. That's life... it's tough. Showing respect is very important, especially around your family.

I'm sorry you have to go through so much scrutiny for a situation that seems perfectly normal for you. But, even though I am more of a progressive thinker, I know where the line needs to be drawn. Respect is most important. If your parents don't like it, and you're living in their household, follow their rules. You'll have chances to do your own thing sooner or later and without your parents' discretion.

Thank you, but I am wearing semi transparent boy short undies, and small thin guys muscle top, and my parents are satisfied enough for now they said at least, but I still want to be totaly nude, I am trying to enjoy the see thru stuff, who knows if I'jj keep it up or not though for long.

I'm glad your parents are happier with the situation. Don't you feel better knowing they aren't upset with you? I know parents can be a hassle, but they really are looking out for you. It may seem like this is just harmless, but there are people out there who will see your nudity as an invitation to more than looking. You need to be careful in this day and age and thats what your parents are trying to do.

Hi Butterfly,

Yes I do feel a lot better, and thanks for your help and suggestions. I guess it's better than not being able to wear what I am wearing. I mean everyone can still see thru the top and bottoms of my outfit and that's fun, My mom also told me when I asked her if a thong is ok, that it would be fine. I need to get some tomorrow. It's nice to get along and still be able to be just about nude anyway. She also said I could be nude in my usual places like my bedroom and after everyone's in bed I can be nude in the whole house, even out on the porch at night. You really did make sense on compromising. It's ok so far I guess. I miss the ALL DAY nudity, but this next best thing cause even on times that I must dress, it's small and see thru, and we aren't fighting and we are talking again. Thank you again. Tami

I should be working hopefuly after next weekend. I have been using some good local websites, and found and applied at about a dozen nice jobs that are within 5 miles of my house.

I know I'll have to wear clothes to work, but then I always do when going out, but I am still accused of dressing "slutty". Would be awesome to be able to go to work nude!!!

Thanks for asking

OK, thank you, and what would you say if it was a white tank, no bra of course and it's partially see thru, with a small pair of panties instead of shorts? Or nude with a partially see thru robe that is short?

Ok, given the details given about see through garments and "panties".....I'm sorry but to me this sounds like a male making this up so he can sit at his computer and become good friends with his hand.

How conveneint it is to derive a story about a beautiful 19 year-old woman who likes to be naked all the time and flaunt herself.... sounds like a textbook fantasy to me. And then there's the picture posted by this person, which depicts a woman's butt. Clearly this person is savvy about finding nearly-naked photos on the internet.

I realize in this world that ANYTHING is possible, and that truth is stranger than fiction...so probability-wise, this could still be a valid post.

But I'm just not buying it. I will not reply to this post anymore just in case my theory is indeed correct. For me, replying is not worth the risk of perpetuating someone's wack-off fantasy..... :splat:

BellaDonna