Sex On Drugs

XslutXmasterX

Is it ture if you have sex for your first time or any time on E it will never be the same?

I HAVE BEEN CLEAN FOR A YEAR BUT..

I dont know if it was my boyfriend at the time or it was the fact that all most everytime before i got with my Ex i was E but now i hate sex.

what can i do to enjoy it again..?

its like i have to be on something to like or even want sex.. its kinda sad..

it is definitley not true. It is all about the chemistry between you and the person you are having sex with...If you are attracted to each other mentally, emotionally, and physically then the sex can be just as good or better than on e............are you having sex with people that you like? ha ha!

Maybe your just not ready to take that on right now sex that is. I have never heard of the E & sex thing never being the same. E is not good for a person. I dont know what the facination with it is? I took it about 7 years ago and it just wasnt for me. I would rather feel everything naturally then on some sort of chemical. Stop the E that might be the first thing to do.

it is definitley not true. It is all about the chemistry between you and the person you are having sex with...If you are attracted to each other mentally, emotionally, and physically then the sex can be just as good or better than on e............are you having sex with people that you like? ha ha!

HAHA YEA I HAD SEX WITH THIS ONE GUY 2 WEEKS AGO AND IT WAS THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD AND I DONT EVEN LIKE THE GUY LIKE THAT BUT I HAD SMOKED POT BEFORE SO ITS LIKE I HAVE TO BE ON SOMTHING TO ENJOY OR EVEN WANT SEX SO I DONT KNOW..

Maybe your just not ready to take that on right now sex that is. I have never heard of the E & sex thing never being the same. E is not good for a person. I dont know what the facination with it is? I took it about 7 years ago and it just wasnt for me. I would rather feel everything naturally then on some sort of chemical. Stop the E that might be the first thing to do.

I HAVN'T DONE ANY KIND OF DRUG FOR A YEAR.. WELL I HAD SEX WITH MY EX ON SHROOMS BUT ONLY ONE TIME..

Is it ture if you have sex for your first time or any time on E it will never be the same?

I dont know if it was my boyfriend at the time or it was the fact that also most everytime before i got with my Ex i was E but now i hate sex.

what can i do to enjoy it again..?

its like i have to be on something to like or even want sex.. its kinda sad..

maybe your body is telling you to NOT have sex because you are not ready to be having sex with these men. You are obviously hating it and not attracted to them so why are you letting yourself get treated like this? I would suggest laying off of all of the drugs and boys completely and focusing on making yourself happy, I would also suggest seeing a therapist.

You say that is is sad...well, I think the drugs and boys are causing the problems here, put the focus back on making yourself happy mentally and emotionally. After this, everything else will fall into place...

Pot is a drug. Why are doing this to yourself? Don't you want to have a future? Your behavior is only going to get you seriously hurt.

i have a future and im not like messed up in the head or anything.. i have a job and all that stuff..

so i guess im doing somthing right and its not like i smoke everyday im not a pot head i smoke one time i hate weed.. im not doing anything to myself i dont so that stuff anymore!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE STOP TELLING ME DRUGS ARE BAD AND NOT TO DO THEM IM NOT DOING DRUGS ANYMORE!!!

maybe your body is telling you to NOT have sex because you are not ready to be having sex with these men. You are obviously hating it and not attracted to them so why are you letting yourself get treated like this? I would suggest laying off of all of the drugs and boys completely and focusing on making yourself happy, I would also suggest seeing a therapist.

You say that is is sad...well, I think the drugs and boys are causing the problems here, put the focus back on making yourself happy mentally and emotionally. After this, everything else will fall into place...

WELL I WAS IN LOVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND BUT HE WAS DOING METH ALL THE TIME AND I DIDNT WANT TO BE AROUND THAT ANYMORE.. SO THATS WHY IM NOT WITH HIM. I AM HAPPY AND I DONT EVEN DO DRUGS ANYMORE AND I DONT CARE ABOUT BOYS RIGHT NOW.. AND I HAVE SEEN A THERAPIST AND I DONT NEED THERE HELP ANYMORE IM HAPPY WITH MY LIFE I GOT MY SHHH IT TOGETHER.. SO I DONT NO WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT I NEED TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY I ALREADY KNOW THAT AND THATS WHY IM NOT WITH MY EX I GOT AWAY FROM THE DRUGS..

I am guessing that drugs make you horny. Alcohol sure seems to do the same for me, but I like sex no matter what. lol I think it is good you have been off drugs for a year, but you said you had sex two weeks ago on pot? I would try to have sex with out any drugs and only do it if you really like that person.

X why are you getting so upset? You were asking for advice and based on the limited info you have given us Rae and Carn Butterfly only had that to go on. Look at all your posts in this thread everyone has some sort of drug reference or that you have done that. It is great that you are out of the meth scene because I have seen only bad things with that. I did meth gosh it has to be 10 years now and it is HIGHLY addictive and made oout of the most toxic chemicals. I had a friend who was beautiful, had her children, a job. She got into it and stayed and I ran into her this past summer and she looked HORRIBLE. Hair, skin, teeth just a wreck. So I commend you on leaving that situation.

Question: What does your social circle look like?

RW - I know that alcohol makes me a bit frisky. Pot on the other hand hmmm? Would make me fall asleep.

I am guessing that drugs make you horny. Alcohol sure seems to do the same for me, but I like sex no matter what. lol I think it is good you have been off drugs for a year, but you said you had sex two weeks ago on pot? I would try to have sex with out any drugs and only do it if you really like that person.

YEA WHEN I SMOKE POT IT MAKES ME HORNY AND ANY GIRL THAT TAKES E WITH GET HORNY THATS ONE THING IT DOES.. AND THATS WHY THE GUY MADE ME TAKE IT..

BUT I HAVE HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE I REALLY LIKE I WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM AND I WASN'T ON ANYTHING.

I GUESS IM JUST NOT A SEXUAL PERSON..

DAMN IT!

WELL I WAS IN LOVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND BUT HE WAS DOING METH ALL THE TIME AND I DIDNT WANT TO BE AROUND THAT ANYMORE.. SO THATS WHY IM NOT WITH HIM. I AM HAPPY AND I DONT EVEN DO DRUGS ANYMORE AND I DONT CARE ABOUT BOYS RIGHT NOW.. AND I HAVE SEEN A THERAPIST AND I DONT NEED THERE HELP ANYMORE IM HAPPY WITH MY LIFE I GOT MY SHHH IT TOGETHER.. SO I DONT NO WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT I NEED TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY I ALREADY KNOW THAT AND THATS WHY IM NOT WITH MY EX I GOT AWAY FROM THE DRUGS..

yeah, 'X!!

you asked us to help and the bulk of your responses include some sort of reference to a 'drug.' Now that you have expressed that you would like us to stop talking about that I will respect that AND IF YOU ARE HAPPY..fantastic!

I am thinking that it is specifically the 'sex' that is the prob....In my previous post I tried to focus on what you said was making you sad, ' not enjoying sex...'

YEA ONE OF MY FRIENDS GOT IN TO METH REALLY BAD AND SHES HOMELESS AND WAS ON THE STREETS FOR 3DAYS I LET HER STAY THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT SHE USE TO BE HELLA PRETTY BUT NOW SHE LOOKS LIKE * * * * HER FACE HAS BROKEN OUT AND ALL HER MONEY WENT TO GETTING METH.. I DONT HANG OUT WITH ANYONE THAT DOES METH SOME OF THEM HAVE BUT THEY HAVE ALL GOTTEN THERE SHH IT TOGETHER AND THE REST OF THE SMOKE POT AND THATS IT.. WELL I DONT KNOW WHEN I SMOKE POT I GET HORNY AND A LOT OF GIRLS I NO SAY THAT happenedS TO THEM BUT I DONT KNOW..

I NOT GETTING MAD BUT I SAID IT LIKE 10 TIMES TAHT I HAVE BEEN CLEAN FOR A YEAR AND PEOPLE KEEP TELLING TO STOP DOING DRUGS BUT IM SORRY I SHOULD HAVE SAID IN POST THAT I HAVE BEEN CLEAN FOR A YEAR...

I hope you used a condom.

Studies have shown that long term use of pot is linked to disruption in hormone product, which maybe causing your lack of libido.

E can cause prolonged depression, anxiety and flashbacks, all things that would effect your willings to have and enjoy sex.

Meth can cause anxiety, memory loss as well as kidney, tissue , cardiac and nuerological damage. Your nervous system is responsible for sensing pain and pleasure, it you've done enough damage sexual stimulation maybe diminished.

Wow, drugs are fun!