average size........

Yvette84

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever size boobs a lady has, is fine. In my estimation, I think as long as they are there, guys don't seem to have a problem.

I mean really the guys who would reject someone on cup size are.... well.... boobs.

I find it disturbing that I read that and then look over to see the cat in your avatar winking at me. Does it know something I don't know?

The joys of getting older. For me that will be getting fat and a bald head. At least, if my dad is any indication.

Well thankfully , I havent had to search out for mine yet. Maybe my little cat avatar is winking because, he knows that,,,, " hey they " aint" looking that bad afterall" !!!!

I surely wont ever go the surgery route. Where ever they end up, is where they will stay. A perfect bra can make the saggiest of boobs look great LOL !!!!

Shy,

I just tripped up in this breezy thread by bringing it up, but I was thinking radical mastectomy. I suppose this is more common in my age group, and I don't consider it a tragedy.

Sorry.

I don't see how women could really want to get bigger boobs. In theory mine are 38DD, but can I find a decent looking bra in that size, Hell no. So I opt out for C cups just to get something I don't mind looking at in the mirror. Or a nice dress shirt that doesn't gap in the front, no can do. Not to mention trying to jog or work out, they're always in the fricken way. I suppose with the implants they defy gravity and bras are optional, but they look like flesh colored balloons.

I was thinking when you said radical surgery , that you were referring to boob lifts or extreme enhancements to make larger.

My mum is getting a bilateral mastectomy soon (due to breast cancer), and she gets to get new boobs at the same time!

They don't do implants though as radiation can cause them to fail, they actually take tissue from your tummy to do it in her case (some surgeons also can take from back or butt), so she gets perky new boobs AND a tummy tuck (she was excited when doctor told her there was not enough tummy to give her what she had before..she's a DD cup).

She did debate getting nothing (would make it easier to run!) but there are some psychological benefits to waking up again with something there, but I think she is excited to have perky boobs again! While the tummy tuck is nice...she is not looking forward to that so much...painful....

I think reconstruction is a whole other issue. You had the boobs to begin with, but since cancer is so hard to get rid of w/o the partial or full removal of the breast tissue it can spread. I know several women who enjoy being boobless, though, its a huge weight that your back doesn't have to carry and you save money not needing bras. Reconstruction is the white horse of plastic surgery, the rest of it just a cash cow playing off people's self doubt and media propaganda.

I don't know... I bought my ex some pretty nice ones. She seems to be getting a lot of compliments on them now.

See what happens. You do something nice for a women, and now everyone else gets to enjoy it. Sigh.....

Ok, lets bring this thread full circle but reversed. What is the average breast size? What do people consider "too big?" What would be considered small? And what do people find is right for them (or their girlfriends)?

And just to play devils advocate, CB, you don't think there are women who get the augmentation because they want to, not because of self esteem issues or propaganda?

I think average breast size for a woman would be 36B. Usually once women have been pregnant, the boob size increases. I was 34B when I was 18 and my husband was perfectly happy with it, and now am 38C. Natural ,,, with no enhancements. Only life and babies changed me.

What is too big you asked......... PAMELA ANDERSON

The only instances I've seen women get implants was due to the thought they needed breasts to make themselves feel better. They may just want them, but what is it that makes them feel they need them, generally its some under lying issue with their physical appearance. I don't understand why someone would put themselves at risk for the infections, tissue damage or possible loss of feeling. Its surgery, I've been under the knife for 3 operations, all 3 were for injuries. All 3 made me hope to God I never have to do that again. Why, because each time I went to sleep there was a chance I would never wake up. If I'm going to die on an operating table its not going to be from me choosing a superficial procedure, its going to be because what ever happened that put me there was life threatening in the first place.

Think girth is more of an issue with women after they have had children because things get more baggy for them and the vagina gets longer.

Just curious, but what's the source of this information? Are you a doctor?

Sadly, there may be guys (and girls) who actually believe the stuff that's randomly written on these boards.

I read an article over the weekend that said women actually tend to underestimate their size, at least when bra shopping. When they thought they were B's or C's, they tended to be D's.

The average breast size varies from country to country/region to region. In England and North America for example the average size is about a 36C, but that is up from about a 34B a decade ago. This is linked to obesity and overweight rates increasing though since the breasts are made up of a lot of fatty tissue, when you are overweight, your breasts tend to be 'overweight' as well as they are fat deposits.

Though of course, some women just genetically have larger breasts even if they have a smaller frame (my family is like this) as you may have more glandular tissue.

However overall if you look at the entire world, the average is said to be more like a B-Cup.

i like an average one bout 5 or 6 and yeah i agree with u all thickness counts but thats just me........You tongue is probably the best attibute that you can offer a woman. Study the technique grasshopper........... (i normally cant get off on tongue action, but once a chinese man did it for me in many ways! and to be honest i didnt care about what was in his pants!) lol why is it importent anyway! men focus on it too much just accept what youve got and we will too

Italian, I kno, I think I am 8.

I am way over 7. It's just that I measure it the RIGHT way.

When I measure it from the side, it pushes back the skin to much. So mine looks to be about 8.5 to 8.75.

BUt when I measured it onto, it was just at 8, then sometimes its a little below. Whatever, im 18, i got years to grow hopefully.