Or like I just want attention

Ignore it, don't worry, I'll be fine

I will not plead time after time

Reject me, Hurt me

Kill me if you please

Whatever you do, Stop this tease

The best way to destroy...Don't Listen, just ignore

It must suck feeling that way.

You know, no one can really get inside of your head. No one can truly understand or empathize with you. It's hard...but you're not alone.

Things might seem pretty hopeless at times but you know, theres always that little glimmer of hope. Even on the darkest, stormiest days- the sun is still there. It's just hidden beneath the clouds. Sometimes it takes a long time for things to clear up- sometimes the muck lasts for a while. When it rains it, it pours...But there is always a calm after the storm. It just seems far away when you're in the midst of it all.

You're very brave for posting that though. Not many people can do it.

Things might seem pretty hopeless at times but you know, theres always that little glimmer of hope. Even on the darkest, stormiest days- the sun is still there. It's just hidden beneath the clouds. Sometimes it takes a long time for things to clear up- sometimes the muck lasts for a while. When it rains it, it pours...But there is always a calm after the storm. It just seems far away when you're in the midst of it all.

MG, I completely agree with this. Couldn't have said it better myself. For years I walked in the darkness and didn't think I would find a light. It took a long time, but I'm just starting to get through it. Better days do come though, you just have to keep fighting and keep belieiving. You really are a strong and impressive girl. I admire your courage. Know that things will get better and that you will be happier one day. And don't hesitate to post something or ask for help, we are all here for you.