Guys talking too much on the phone?

steve-0

Guys who know how to communicate are always major plus!

The women have definitely spoken on this one. Getting me to think...

I've been both...the guy who can talk for hours until I fall asleep and the guy who doesn't call enough...

The girl I'm seeing now told me she would really like me to call her more, but i haven't. I call maybe once MAYBE twice a week, and I really do like her. I'm kind of unsure because she rarely calls me either. We usually talk on AIM on a daily basis, so it's not that we're not communicating at all. Wondering if this is bad...

Not to thread jack, but now you girls have got me thinking...she's on spring break this week in Miami, so my first thought is to not bother her at all with calls. I'm going to be seeing her on Friday night anyway, I figure.

Should I call her? I was thinking maybe once?

NewPhillyGuy,

I think its not the being able to spend hours talking that is important, its just knowing that you are thinking about her. A quick 5 minute call (or less even) during the day can show that you are thinking of her and care enough to let her know that. Talking nightly online is good, I did that and we got along well. But there needs to be both. A phone call means she hears your voice, and that makes things a little more real and serious. It's really showing you care.

If she said she wants you to call more, do it. She gave you the ok sign, so move on it. If you don't, she is likely to think you don't like her that much if you can't take the time to call and say hi.

You don't need to be calling 10 times a day. Nor do you need to talk for an hour each call. It's just a quick call to see how she is and ask what's up that she wants. Trust me, give it to her and she'll respond very favorable. Girls want to be shown that they are appreciated and cared about. Give it to them, they will return the favor to you.