Odd dreams A side affect of a fever?

YZRiderF

Well im pretty sure i have a fever i came down with it on sat night and still feel like * * * *. I have a cough and cold too. Since Sat. night ive been having odd dreams there not nightmares really theres no people in them at all its very hard to explain. But i seem to only be able to sleep in 1.5 to 2.5 intervals at a time then i wake up have to go to the restroom.

SO basically are these dreams a side affect of a fever? and what can i do to recover as soon as possible?

thanks

I believe that if the fever is high enough, it might even cause hallucinations and delirium. So I guess it'd make sense if it gave you all these weird dreams... Don't worry, as soon as the fever's gone, all will go back to normal, I think. To recover faster, just get plenty of rest and drink a lot of fluids. Get well soon.

Most likely, fevers can even make you hallucinate and carry on conversations with people who aren't even in the room. My Mom still laughs about when I was really sick in HS, she said I was prime entertainment with all the stuff coming out my mouth.

Even more entertaining?

Holy crow!