experiences with wellbutrin

anabanana

I have been taking the same exact thing for about 2 weeks now and haven't really noticed much of a difference myself. I have, however, known two women that started having hallucinations and anxiety attacks while on it.

It's different for everyone though. For some people it works great.

I have been on Wellbutrin XL for well over a year and a half now. I would not worry about this drug too much as it has the least side effect and no withdrawal symptoms at all. I have noticed that over the time I have been using this that I have become immune to it and I have bumped the dosage up with my doctors approval of course from 300 Mg a day to 450 Mgs.

What type of Wellbutrin are you on? Do you take it once a day or twice? The reason I ask is some people have problems sleeping while on the twice a day version. It takes about six weeks to start showing the effects so don't worry about feeling anything at all till then. I do have to admit that when I started I noticed within two weeks that I was feeling something and it was easier to concentrate and make decisions.

Hi There,

I too have been on Wellbutrin 150 mg for about 3 years. This is the best in my opinion of all the anti depressants. I haven't really experienced any side effects. I still can sleep, I can still enjoy sex, and it seems to work well for me. I have tried different types of meds because sometimes it a trial and error type thing. Its all about your body chemistry and its reaction to the drug. Give it about 3-4 weeks that way you know if it will work for you or not.

Good Luck,