ex sent nasty email

kickedin

oh thats nice of her.. sending narty emails, instead of saying that to your face. I think you should talk to her face to face and get things cleaned, or it will haunt you a lot.

Don't respond back telling her nasty things back, because then you go under her level. Just talk to her. Nothing better than talking. Try Valentines day

I either wouldn't respond, saying nothing says alot more then people think. Or email her back a short "not sure where all this is coming from, but I am not even going to humor any of it. Take care."

She is hurting and wants you to hurt as well. Its called projection.

Kicked in --

So was this the kind of contact you thought would come back to you? I don't think so. I would just block her from your IM and let all of it go. What would you accomplish by explaining yourself to her? No need to meet with her face to face or email her back She is more than likely not going to believe you. So go on with your business and let this gal go.

I know that under the circumstances, not responding is hard. However, that is exactly what I would recommend.

You know that you didn't do those things, and you have no obligation to justify yourself to her. She sure does seem full of herself though to be making those type of accusations.

I would put her back on block and continue to ignore her.

Or you could ignore it. Sounds like she's trying to get a rise out of you, either because she's lonely or angry. You know you're not guilty, and *so does she*. Not a good situation to walk into.

I'm sorry to get off topic, but xtina, your avatar is so cute! I smile everytime I see it.

Kicked in --

So was this the kind of contact you thought would come back to you? I don't think so. I would just block her from your IM and let all of it go. What would you accomplish by explaining yourself to her? No need to meet with her face to face or email her back She is more than likely not going to believe you. So go on with your business and let this gal go.

Or just send a really narty email back if you want to be all meany on valentines day to make her feel bad. hah

Or just send a really narty email back if you want to be all meany on valentines day to make her feel bad. hah

i wouldnt do this, as this is prob exactly what she wants. she wants you to get nasty with her, then she will feel justified in how she is acting and treating you. instead just say something like "hey, i'm not sure where all of this is coming from, they must have been a huge misunderstanding somewhere. regardless, i hope you have a good valentines day. take care. bye."

If you don't respond she is stuck with what she said. Better to leave it ths way then to fight back.

i dont know why she would waste an hour typing me all this and someone told her to get a restraining order....i havent done * * * *....she got snagged by my friend at a bar with a guy and i think she feels had....because she painted a picture that it was too much for her to be in a relationship when in reality she wanted a greener pasture.....

i just dont see any good in it.......

"it's such a shame that it comes to this" what does that statement mean? shes allowing it in my book... * * *? man she has hurt

me!

i am in shock it got so bad so fast...if i could turn back time i would do it yesterday

kickedin, did you end up responding? I hope you didnt, as I fully agree that leaving her with what she said is the way to go.

I agree with your other post, what is the point? She is going to need to cool off anyway, and if she loves you, she'll contact you again to apologize. Else, you know where she stands.

I exchanged some nasty words with my exex and I never felt good when the conversation was over, however, she would say very rude things to me and it felt good when I just wouldnt dignify her questions with answers.

kickedin, did you end up responding? I hope you didnt, as I fully agree that leaving her with what she said is the way to go.

I agree with your other post, what is the point? She is going to need to cool off anyway, and if she loves you, she'll contact you again to apologize. Else, you know where she stands.

I exchanged some nasty words with my exex and I never felt good when the conversation was over, however, she would say very rude things to me and it felt good when I just wouldnt dignify her questions with answers.

really didnt want to say anything to respond.....just not worth it as it was so harsh, threatnening....and almost fabricated.....i am assuming she is bitter....i dont beileve how our relationship went from 0 to blown up in a short time over an argument