Ditto to what Kellbell said.

I don't want to sound really mean, but NJ, do you think that your ex is posting on eNotalone (or a site like this), asking people how to fix the relationship with you, telling people about all the messed up stuff he did, trying to figure out how to have a good relationship with you?

I doubt it.

Ditto to what Kellbell said.

I don't want to sound really mean, but NJ, do you think that your ex is posting on eNotalone (or a site like this), asking people how to fix the relationship with you, telling people about all the messed up stuff he did, trying to figure out how to have a good relationship with you?

I doubt it.

Just because he's not making his problems public and seeking the internet for refuge, doesn't mean he tries to figure out how to have a good relationship with me. I know he thinks about it, he tells me, and tells me what we could do to fix it, what could be changed, what could happen.

The only single reason in the world I come here is because I have no friends to confide in, he does. Just because I'm lonely and seek the internet for advice doesn't make me the better person.

• 1 year later...