why did god create granny panties????

shiminimo

It's for protection.... doh! Why didn't I think of that?

I find this thread fascinating. Everyone is so comfortable talking about their underwear. Although it would be interesting to delve into everyone's minds and see what they think of when they read each others posts now. "Hey, its Dako, the guy with the falsies on." "Think Raykay has nothing on down there?" "Wonder what Shadows Light looks like in her comfortable thong..... how it fits around the badonkadonk."

Wonder how long people will mention their unmentionables. I'll just keep busy eating some bread.... since we know how much I love it.

And Shadows, how long do you think I should keep the avatar up? There are plenty of other funny pics of me to share with everyone.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G-strings are ok.. and thongs.. it just depends on the matieral its made out of. Vicky's makes great underware.. material is comfortable.

I think the biggest turn on to a guy though.. is going "COMMANDO"...

try that under a dress. or with a nice set of "stockings" not panty hose.. stockings

It's for protection.... doh! Why didn't I think of that?

Cause you are not a DAD yet. Thats why. LOL.

If you were a girl.. you'd know what your dads career goals were...

Making sure his baby girl is a virgin till she's married. Yeah, Dads kinds join the Virgin Task Force.. an org for daddy's. You get trained up in Daddy bootcamp on how to protect our baby girl... there's a strict code of ethics.. and any rule breaking by teen daugther is punishable by life imprisonment in thier room or death.

• No make up shmears.. heII you could barely wear make up.
  • No Hickeys, blemishes.. or make up covering vampire bites.
  • Hair could not be out of place, unless you were running for your life from tornado force winds. In which case your behind had better have not found shelter in said boys basement!!!!!!
  • Mom would help with clothing choices.. undergarments?? hmmm whats the point in sexy lingerie.. NO ONE BUT NO ONE was supposed to see it anyway.
  • Skirts had to be at the knee. Any wringles at the waist line would show you'd rolled up your skirt into a MINI dam.. learned this one the hard way.
  • The best is when they get into their commando gear and follow you on your date..

• Grin.. there were a myriad of rules.. he he. And as a teen girl.. you learned to be as smooth as 007 and more clever than Mcguiver.

AND THEN... GOD BLESSES YOU WITH TWO LITTLE ANGELS..

And now.. you need to be MORE clever than the last generation to be a member of the VIRGIN TASK FORCE and protect your young.. LOL.

Speaking from experience here Shadow?

Thank you for the rules. Is there a website? Or maybe a newsletter I can suscribe to? Want to start early..... though with my romantic success, it will be awhile before I have a child. Like, a decade. At least.

Though with my little girl, she'll be an angel and wouldn't do that stuff. Of course, if thats not the case..... don't take away my illusions.

Originally Posted by Shadows Light

I think the biggest turn on to a guy though.. is going "COMMANDO"...

try that under a dress. or with a nice set of "stockings" not panty hose.. stockings

Is it getting hot in here? Or is it just me?

Experience.. ohhh yeah.. heck my little brother used to get sent out on dates with me. or when I'd get home, the dogs were not in the kennel.. whhhooops.. I wonder how that happened. lol

I remember when one date came to pick me up.. and my older brother was in the back yard.. target practicing.

Website??? hmmm.. nope. Can't divulge any information. You're not a parent yet. So that makes you still in the enemy camp.. lol..

although.. here's a link to a list of " 10 rules of dating my daughter"

You may get a chuckle out of this one.

I like the addition of a garter belt, call me frivolous but I like the lace and ribbons with my black stockings.

Ohh I don't think its Frivolous at all. Actually.. it makes me feel feminine... different. After wearing pants, jeans and androgenous type clothes.. its nice to have a bit of Frill, lace and ribbons to feel girly girl about.

Its a confidence booster. I can wear a very masculine type business pants suit to present that put together image... but underneath choose feminine undergarments that only I know about that gives me that extra boost.

Its a confidence booster. I can wear a very masculine type business pants suit to present that put together image... but underneath choose feminine undergarments that only I know about that gives me that extra boost.

I totally agree, its a naughty little secret all for yourself. I hate white panties, too, so my underwear drawer is a technicolor explosion.

I spent the weekend at my parents and my Mom did my laundry (I love Moms). One of my new g-strings was in the wash, she said the biggest thing on it was the tag, so I cut the tag off.

THATS FUNNY.. Moms are wonderful arn't they. My mom gave me a hand once and said that my 4 yrs olds panties had more material than mine did !! She wanted to know if there was a "COST" savings to buying undies with less material... and if I was in a financial fix.. she'd spot me some $$$ to at least by descent undergarments

Wow...where I have been to miss out on this thread?

lol....

All I can say is that you're all too funny!

I will admit- one of my missions when I met my husband was to totally abolish tighty-whities from his life. I did so slowly and discreetly by buying him boxers any chance I got (christmas, birthdays, valentine's day) and discarding the tighty-whities in secret....oops that one ripped- oops that one fell into the garbage.

BellaDonna

i made the mistake of going pantyless one day while wearing a dress. i slipped and fell on some ice in front of a major department needless to say i ended up putting on a free show and drawing quite the crowd. Never, ever again will i go bare butt, granny panties are for accident prown girls like myself.