Hey everyone yeah i am new here

i am so confused ...

I lost my virginity about a month ago with my boyfriend ... we had sex a couple times, all protected. I got my period but it was a little late ... late 3 or 4 days late ... but then again i do have a kind abnormal period ... and then he came back from vacation and we had intercourse a couple of more times. and like i dont kno if i am just scared that i am pregnant or if i am ... the condom never broke and we never did anything with out one ... what should i do?

my life would be ruined my life if i was ... i am a high honors student ... and mom's little angel thats the best out of both of my sister .... i dont want to disappoint my parents ... the only good thing right now is that i still have my boyfriend to talk to

Firstly if you can't handle the consequence of sex you really shouldn't be having it. If you truly think you might be pregnant get a couple pregnancy tests, do 2 different brands or see a doc. Otherwise go get birthcontrol and continue to use condoms, both methods together should prevent unwanted pregnancies and STDs.