It's mental... I KNOW!!

eriko

So midterms are this week. And since we get out of school early my girlfriend and I decided to hang out for a good three hours after school today. Of course, once we got to her house (no parents) we started making out, hardcore. We went into her room, got undressed and continued to make out on her bed. Now what I don't understand is that I have a very, VERY hard time getting an erection just through mere thought alone. I think that I'll always need manual stimulation. The funny thing is, I get boners all day for no reason!

If I am laying or sitting down and she jacks me off or whatever I usually get hard. But if I'm on top of her, even if she is jacking me off I can't get hard, and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm so used to sitting down next to my computer when I masturbate, so it's a familiar position to be in if she is stimulating me. Well, all I can really say is that it's very annoying, and I just wish that I could get an erection quickly so that we can get right to the sex, because it's always a problem and takes a while to sort out (not to mention getting the condom out and all that. the condom she had didn't fit me today so that was a bummer). I feel as though sex is an instinctual act that in many ways defines our sexuality, and in my opinion my manhood is taking the brunt of this!

So what am I asking? Well, I wrote a similar post about this, but now I'd like to ask you, if I like this girl a LOT and all I can think about is having sex with her, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?

I've never really taken this into consideration, but I wasn't circumcized until I was 15. I remember before I got the surgery my penis was much more sensitive. Maybe because of the decrease in sensitivity i'm having trouble?

There's nothing 'wrong' with you. If any thing you may just need a little self control. Rushing onto the sex part isn't going to be all that fun for her anyway. Foreplay is you get a womans body ready for you. Your still young and if you've only recently been circumcised, it could be the nerves in your penis are still recovering from the trauma. Give it time and don't get all worked up over it, sex is only one aspect of a good relationship.

I understand where you're coming from, but she WANTS to have sex badly, and so do I. I just feel like i'm letting her down. I don't know what to do, and it's so embarrassing for me to have to go through the same thing over and over again.

eriko

THERE'S IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU!

Listen SLOW DOWN ...

Foreplay is the key...explore her entire body with your hands , kiss her all over SLOWLY ,massage her everywhere ,stroke her hair ,nibble on her ears , blow in and around her ears,whisper softly how happy she makes you feel, before you know it you will have her so turned on that she will be reciprocating ...Hence no more problem for you.

FOREPLAY IS BEAUTIFUL AND ESPECIALLY WITH THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE.

Hope this helps...

• 4 weeks later...

u say ur penis was more sensitive before the circumcision. What do u mean exactly. on a scale of 1 to 10 what's the change in sensitivity?

Did the head of ur penis become less sensitive or the whole penis. The forskin itse'f is pretty sensitive specially the pink skin inside. If u lost all of it then that could be part of the problem.