As our ships passed by

On this terrible night

This unbearable night

You are gone from my life

But I will never forget

But I will always regret

That our souls never met...

I like this very very much.

And SHY.. there was one very much like it........ was it a month or two ago????? why do I want to say it was about.... an office party????

both very nice poems.. btw... Love at first sight.

But your wrong in one respect.. your souls did meet. When your

eyes made contact... it was in the KNOWING. It was your mortal

shells that never made contact. But your souls met.. and recognized each other..

Kindred spirits.

"The Shy One" by Romantic Sweetheart was the similar poem. No wonder I like them, the both mention "shy souls."

Shadows - Love your way at looking at it. The souls connect, even if the bodies don't. And just for that instant, there was a bond that can't be severed. Kindred spirits, searching through the night for each other.

"The Shy One" by Romantic Sweetheart was the similar poem. No wonder I like them, the both mention "shy souls."

Shadows - Love your way at looking at it. The souls connect, even if the bodies don't. And just for that instant, there was a bond that can't be severed. Kindred spirits, searching through the night for each other.

Yeah, she's is indeed a talented sweetheart. She actually inspired me in a way. I was about a few lines in, then I remembered her poem and it gave me a visual from experiences that I had at parties. In fact, I told her it was the most heartfelt poem I ever read, being that I could relate like no other. Now if I could only change the ending...

EDIT: Holy freakin * * * *! I can't believe what I just did!!! ](*,)

Kyo, did you just give yourself away? Posted under the wrong name perhaps? Left the alter ego slip through? Lets see, from new york, place named after a fruit. The sense of humor, the beautiful and heartfelt writing.... do we have a winner?

Whoo!!! Mystery solved! I sent a pm to Shadow's light like a week ago saying I suspected you, but I got busy so I couldn't confirm my suspicions by doing the search. But the sense of humor was the biggest tip off. And when you mentioned in a PM to me that you write, I connected that with Alters talent in writing poetry. Plus, another member on the board pointed out to me that Alter's avatar is of a women, and the only guys who use a women on their avatar is me and Kyo.

Well, I think Kyo and Alter Ego are both good writers. And they should keep it up. And if you used your writing, you could impress girls all that much more.

Though I have a question, I've seen Alter and Kyo on at the same time. How can that work?

Yes you did Shy!!! lol... I think somewhere along the line, I started trailing him...but, like you I had a horrible week and got busy.

Nice KYO.... lol.. very very nice. Does that mean there are no scooby snacks now????

Glad that I've got you putting pen to paper. I haven't written anything in over 18 years. Fallen actually inspired me and got me out of my cave.