The perect way to make her tremble? :)

daredevil

hey guys...

I recently got myself a very nice girlfriend like 1 month ago, and we're in a long distance relationship, but see each other each weekend, but I would like to make this weekend something special, not something that will seem to much, as we have only been together for a month, but we are very much in love, and I want to make her feel very special, by doing something nice.. Perhaps a lot of candles or something to make a romantic athmosphere, but my problem is that I think about it all the time and I wont have it too seem of too much, but still make her tremble and feel nice...

I'm not a good cook or something about food, and I live in a college room or something, which makes it difficult to make a big surprise, but any suggestions would be nice...

Hopefully u got some for me,

Yours sincere

DD in love

Women tend to be sensitive to fragrances, so make sure your room smells wonderful. Fresh flowers, scented candles, even those cheapy air fresheners. Streamline the place, get rid of as much clutter as you can, its not overly romantic to walk in and see hmwk and books laying about.

Food wise definitely go with 'finger foods', raspberries, sliced peaches, the more succulent the better. Chocolate (if she likes it) is a great addition to. Not just boxed crap, if you want to make her feel special get her some select yummies. You can put slivers of dark choco with the berries when you pop 'em in her mouth, its a nice flavor.

Caressing and touching can be a serious trembler. Hands, inner arm, ears, neck are some tame touch spots. I suggest you start with the hands and move in towards the body. Be gentle, slow, and make sure your hands are warm. Massage oils can be nice, but be careful, sensitive skins can react to fragrances and additives.

Have fun!

Aww thanks you 2... I'm mastering the touch part a lot making her tremble, she told me last time.. what really astonished me was the thing about strawberry and chocolate.. sounds so nice... so does oil... a little problem is i told her I perhaps would do something with candles, how do I save that, or do u have any other good idea? I don't want it to seem as "too much love" so early in the relationship but still a little... hehe and I wont have a lot of mess I'm a person who cleans like every 3 day thousand thanks.. u2

I don't know how far along you two are sexually but I have a suggestion. The last night i was with my boyfriend in Ireland, I sat down and wrote on some pieces of paper things I wanted to do to him, places where I wanted to kiss him, stuff like that, and put the papers into a hat. When he came over, I blindfolded him and had him reach into the hat. Whatever he pulled out I would do ( some of it was sweet, some of it dirty, it's really up to you ) He loved it, it definitely made him tremble. It made tremble as well. I had candles lit as well. It was nice to lie in his arms after and watch the flames dance off the walls. Very romantic and passionate night for us both.

Have fun.

Whatever you do, don't neglect kissing her shoulders softly. I don't about you all, but soft kisses on my shoulders always make me tremble.

I'll try that... i tend to kiss her neck and whisper her soft words in her ear while touching her gently.. and look into her eyes and smile etc.. such little things...

i think you said you were looking for an alternative to candles?

you could try 'mood lighting' - things such as lava lamps, glow lights, snake lights, vase lamps etc... if she's into funky stuff like that, which i totally am.

anyway good luck!

I'll try that... i tend to kiss her neck and whisper her soft words in her ear while touching her gently.. and look into her eyes and smile etc.. such little things...

Wow... well, forget her... BE WITH ME INSTEAD!!!!

Just kidding... hope you two have a wonderful time. Let us know it went.

Wow... well, forget her... BE WITH ME INSTEAD!!!!

Just kidding... hope you two have a wonderful time. Let us know it went.

LOL

Hehe it went very well, and we had great time, i'm actually fallen for her... the thing I did was that i placed a lot of lights in my window and placed lots of light on my table at the couch formed as the light, so when we wathced a romantic film, these candles where sparkling and filling the room with warmth and a lot of cosy light.

It ended up being a nice weekend, the weather didn'y allow us to do anything but stay inside, so we spend the time kissing, caressing each other bodies, giving her massage, showering with her 3 times (first time ever also) and then we have thos thong about waking up at the same time in the middle of the night which eventually lead to sex 2 times... so a nice weekend... she says my tender words about holding her tight and being there makes her tremble all the time, and my small poems i make up in english and whisper into her ear etc...