that's all for me

dirtbubble

Dirtbubble,

I know we had our disagreements in the past. I haven't agreed with some things you have said, the result of two people with differing views. But I want you to know that I respect you and think that your voice is just as important as mines or anyone else's on this site. That is what this site is all about, people being able to speak their minds and have their voices heard. Sometimes there are misunderstandings. Sometimes people rub each other the wrong way. And sometimes there are people who are just plain rude and do everything they can to insult you and drag you down. But that isn't what this site is about.

You are not alone. I may not always agree with you, but I'm still hear for you. If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't have posted to you in the past or be posting to you know. I am seeing someone who seems hurt by his experience here, and that I can't stand. I know how you feel. I've often felt my words are deleted, lost and forgotten. I've felt it on this site and I've felt it in life. But you have to remember that you aren't alone. This site is for people who feel exactly as you do. People like you are why we are all here. You've been through a lot and you can use those experiences to help others. And others can use their experiences to help you. Not everyone will agree or like what you say. But as long as all parties remain civil, then there is a place for everyone on this site.

Your knowledge is valuable.

Everyone's opinion is welcome.

I am sorry that you feel as you do. I sincerely hope you reconsider leaving this site and continue to share with us your views. Take care.

I don't know you.

I can relate to your message though.

But I think that this site is more than about advice, for me it is anyway... I think it's just a way we can all feel less alone when we are feeling vulnerable.

Your advice, no matter what it is or what the reasons behind it are, is valuable and I hope your decision to leave isn't because of this alone. And if you are feeling alone I think you are leaving the wrong place.

We all make mistakes and no one is perfect... my advice and my actions are generally two different things completely... my advice is often wrong when I look at it in hindsight.

I actually think that mistakes are what make great people... that's my optimistic way of looking at it anyway. There is no faster way to learn a lesson than to make a mistake.