My cousin

ang3l2004

I dont quite understand what's going on with this world today,

My cousin was in a car accident on new years eve day and passed away.

He loved to smile and dance and have fun because we say lifes not long,

But yet we are all told to live day by day and be strong.

It seems that bad things keep happening each day that goes by,

I dont understand why so many ppl close to us have to die.

I understand that he is in a better place and this was gods way,

But I only wish that he could come back and dance the night away.

Some say the driver was speeding and hit a tree around a turn,

But does this have to happen only for other ppl to live and learn.

I will really miss my cousin and so will the entire family,

I know you can see this so this is for you from me.

I am so sorry about your cousin ang3l2004. From your poem, it sounds like you two were close. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I am sure his spirit will live forever in your heart and that he will watch over you. Many many hugs to you. We're here whenever you want to talk.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

He loved to smile and dance and have fun because we say lifes not long,

This tells me that your cousin was a very happy person. It is clear from your poem that he touched your life, and I'm sure many more. Some people are like angels on earth, but sadly they don't stay long. However these types of angels often spread more good and joy throughout their short lives, then the average person can accomplish in a whole lifetime.

As others have mentioned, when a person like that touches so many hearts- they are never truly gone. He'll live on in all of the wonderful memories you have of him....and something tell me that your cousin is still smiling and still dancing, somewhere. You can't take away such a vibrant spirit so easily.

Pull close to your family during this difficult time. Hopfully you can help one another find peace, acceptance, and to remember the good times he brought into your life.

All the best,

BellaDonna

Heya hun. Im really sorry to hear about your cousin, theres no real words you can say when people loose someone special to them. Theres never an explanation, but half the time we trouble ourselves searching for a logical one.

I hope your ok, life you said though, he will be watching you, and he'll be proud of what youve written there. remember him for all the good.

you know where im at if you need me

neva aka kell x