You took it away

I surrender to you

Do whatever you want to do

I will still love you

I am defeated

Are you finally happy?

Enjoy your victory

For I will still feel just as crappy

Some parts of the poem don't ryme or don't flow to well but it get's out the point

This poem is based on what happened recently.... Her mum found out about me. Ever since then shes been angry with MG. She wants her to confess about me... which MG is going to do later on in the afternoon (her time). Obviously this is related to how bad MG was right before she met me, and how she feels about her mum now. She does love her, but she not quite ready to tell her mum about me... she much rather on her own time (which was soon anyway) and without her being angry.

I can see why your mum would be worried, Moon.

And that may appear as if she is angry at you, but it is most probably just her protecting you.

With all these stories about how you don't know who you are meeting online, etc - it is understandable that your mother could feel as if you were hiding something from her and be hurt from that.

Be open and honest, but rememeber why she is acting like this - it's because she loves you and wants to protect you.

I know she loves me and does it for the best I already looked at things from her point of view, but i asked (practically begged) her to do the same but she just did what she always does, ignores me goes off to do something else. I know she does things because she cares still I wish she would listen to me or at least take me seriously. She will eventually cool off. Oh and if any misunderstanding or doubt she has seen none of my poems.

MG,

I'm sorry you have to go through this with your mom. Know that she does love you and is doing what she thinks is best. Often times are parents don't really understand us or think they know what is best for us when it isn't. A lot of times they don't listen to us not because of who we are or something we do, but because they have their own issues and problems to work out. In her heart, she is doing what is thinks is right, even if it doesn't really help. I've gone through it with my dad. And a friend of mine has had all kinds of problems and issues with her mom. In the end though, she does want your happiness. And you need to do what it is that makes you happy. Hopefully she will see that.

Keep us informed. Hang in there.

I talked to her this morning after i made her confess yesterday (i really didnt want to). She thought it was going to be much worse then what it really was, which is exactly what i said. She and her mum are gonna have another talk.. i have a good feeling. I see that something is good was planned/happened during the chat... hopefully im correct. We'll update later tonight when we talk.

edit: Congrats on 4000 posts ShySoul!

Update:

I had the second talk with my mom and I got what I expected to happen: she would not like it, Thou she explained why she didn't like it at least she let me continue with Dreg, she thought it was my best friend's idea until I explained her diferently, she constantly avoids the subject or anything to do with it, I think it is because she believes that Dregnought is just another crush that will soon be over, but she doesn't realize how wrong that concept is. Anyway I am doing alot better thou we hardly talk to eachother i will keep updating after I speak with Dreg. Thanks alot to everyone that replied and/or helped me you guys mean alot to me

MG - Things might not be as you would like them, but they are good. At least now you have a better understanding how you each feel. I hope things get better with time.

Dreg - Thank you. Now the march to 5000 posts begins.