Frustration with Blood

ForAnother

Just wanted everyone to know that I am aware that blood is red.

Whether it be crimson/scarlet/stark red... I know what color blood is.

HOWEVER if the blood is black/gleaming/purple/gooping/oozing/slithering then those are important adjectives to add...

Sorry I have forever seen these words used on this site, and honestly I have begun to stop reading poems that include those specific words... especially when they have any indication of blood.

Maybe don't even mention the word blood?

Sigh, I don't mean to slander people nor deny people of their desire to speak their mind/freedom of voice, but I for one cannot read another one of those poems.

-A frustrated ForAnother teehee however the title i just put for this thread has given me an idea!

This site includes a freedom of speech and expression within certain limits.

Describing blood is within those limits, but if you don't like it, than you don't have to read those poems.

I think that is exactely what he originaly said he would do lol.

Technically, I believe blood is only red when exposed to the air. Is it blue otherwise or some other color?

Poetry is about self expression. That expression should not be confined to what is factually true. If people break standards in their poems and venture forth to describe unique things that come from their imagination, I think it should be encouraged. Because these are people who only wish to say what is in their hearts. And these are dreamers who should feel free to dream as big and wild as they can.

Technically, I believe blood is only red when exposed to the air. Is it blue otherwise or some other color?

That's right. Blood is red when it's oxyenated, and blue when it's not. That's why the veins in your hands and feet look blue.

Haha, that rebellion was truly beautiful. Chuckles. Each to their own kiddo! I get what your saying, i guess its more of a "people have the same issue to write about OR want to express similar pain/ things". i dont think people purpously put blood hehe.

I have read it, maybe im naive to the situation, chuckles!!

You have triggered a little hunt, i might even do a calculation for you. Back in the day i used to use it all the time, do i still use it now?

neva!