For in the dark

I shall lurk

Ill get you back for all of these words

Ill make you hear all ive heard

Ill take this knife

And thrust it through

The piece of ****

Labelled you

----------------------------sorry for the stars its something ive scribbled up in the last few seconds, someone hurt me pretty bad. I guess i'm not used to knowing how to deal with that. Not recently anyway.-------------

For some people writing can be the best therapy. It expresses our inner most thoughts and feelings. It lets us get out those outbursts. So if writing is help enough for you, then go with it. Just know that if you ever do want to talk, you have people willing to listen.

Thanks ShySoul, im great at talking, but not usually about personal situations, thanks all the same though *smiles*. I guess poetry and riddles makes it easier for me. Often i know people wont fully understand what i write because its so broad but atleast i know its specific to me and that ive let it out in some form. But thanks, i see what you mean, im sure id perk up if there was a major issue.

Your a special soul. kell

Same here kell. Can't talk about personal things unless its with someone I really trust. So I often turn to writing and speak in a broad, general tone. Think more people can relate then, cause they will find someone to apply it to their life even if it wasn't in a way I intended and is totally different then my situation. That's the beautiful thing about poetry, can mean so many things to people.

You're a special soul as well.