My g/f keeps falling asleep when she comes over and it's getting annoying

Double J

My g/f and I have been together for over 8 months.. we're both very happy and I love her very much. Something she does when she comes over gets on my nerves though (Note: she usually always comes over because here we get a lot more privacy than in her house. I've only been to her house twice in over 8 months, whereas she's been here a countless amt of times). We usually have sex, and shortly after, she falls asleep. Many times she lies down and falls asleep even without having had sex.

I've told her that this bugs me because I go and pick her up to bring her here, she receives great hospitality and all, but always falls asleep in my room. I told her about it and she says she doesn't do it on purpose - that it's beyond her control. You might say this isn't such a big deal, but I don't see her all that much during the week so I want to take advantage of the time we have together. she has a 1 AM curfew, and we usually find ourselves cruched up with time at the end.

I've told her to try to sit on the bed instead of lie down - doesn't work, she says she'll still fall asleep. I have a feeling that the sex gets her tired and worn out - she says "maybe I'm not sure."

Does anyone have any suggestions/comments?

My wife going to sleep early use to really bug me, so I think I get where you're coming from.

How late is it when she falls asleep?

Think she might have a sleeping disorder?

She could also be anemic--lack of iron, which causes people to be lethargic and sleepy.

There doesn't seem like there is much else you can do, in terms of getting her to quit being sleepy.

You can try to meet up at an earlier time, crank up the heat in your bed room, or try to make the best of the situation and coozy up next to her and take a nap.

Get the doctors to check her for sleeping disorders.

Also, get onto the following forum

link removed

Thats a self help group.

I'm inclined to think that she sleeps because she feels so nice and comfortable snuggled up in your arms. Your relationship is one of total trust.

And I for one, would never have any problem with this.