Yah...Ok...This topic is up again PLEASE HELP!

Ok...My best friend and I have been fighting lots lately. But we are fighting for no reason. Like we were fighting cause she forgot to call me. And other reasons. She has also been ignoring me and not caring. I said I was sick and she said "Good" as serious as posible. He bf is also being a huge A**HOLE to me! She doesn't even care. She has also been lying to me lots too. I haven't done anything everything has been normal but now she is actin different. Did I do something wrong? Does she not want to be my friend? Is this just a phase? Could it be that I have been haning out wiht someone else? She has ben sick from school for the last week and a half. Through that time I have been hanging out lots with my good friend A***. She will NEVER replace L*** and she understands that. L*** hangs out with opther peeple and I don't get mad. She even hangs out with my true ENEMY. I haven't EVER gotten mad or angry about that. Could it be the fact I am one grade higher than her and Aley is in ALL my class? Not once has L*** said anything about it or acted this way. What is up? What should I do?

• 7 months later...