This is the effect of depression

Suicide was the answer

Now here is a confession

Suicide is only a death enhancer

When your problems tumble down

Blood and tears as the only way out

You are blind to realize

There are other solutions in front of your eyes

For a 13 year old, you are very insightful.

I like these parts:

Wonder if their is a laser

To engrave deep in my mind

All the solutions I could find

You are blind to realize

There are other solutions in front of your eyes

You sound like you are searching for meaning or at least some concrete reason to live in your life. Consider this:

Imagine a powerful analogy of how someone is unable to understand the meaning of a movie as a whole until they understand the meaning of each of its individual scenes in sequential order. The most outstanding portion of this analogy is the fact that the meaning of each scene of the movie can still be granted to the person.

You are probably trying to describe how you have a strong doubt that the movie has any ending and is forever stuck on the current scene. You focus on the past scenes of the movie which were incredibly enjoyable in comparison to the current scene. Based on this expansion, don't think that the current scene will never end! You are forgetting that the past horrible scenes eventually ended at some point. Although you are not experiencing how painful those past scenes were to you at the time, you are still able to remember the simple fact that it really was so lifeless and timeless to you at the time. Based on this extension of the analogy and the assumption that all people have experienced a similar scene before in their lives (including you), there is no excuse to believe that it is impossible to transcend your impossible situation and analyze it from different angles.

So think about how you will find a reason to live in your life right now. Treat your future as the present. Treat your present as the past.

Good luck! I know it's hard. I've been in your shoes. Many people have. You're absolutely not alone here.

Thanks guys for your replies especially Caldus Thanks for your replies it's nice to know you liked them and your right I have a reason to live on to write poetry and make new e not alone friends If you have MSN messenger or Yahoo my address is link removed[/i]"]aneles1220@link removed and link removed[/i]"]selicutie2005@link removed feel free to add me to your lists or PM me I would like to make e not alone friends just to listen or talk to

Heh, that's me being a slave of the subject of philosophy for the rest of my life and loving it. The movie analogy actually came from a book I read once by Viktor Frankl. I heavily admire that guy's works.

To me, you sound like the type of person that would really enjoy certain subjects such as philosophy, psychology, and other related fields. You're kind of like me: searching for meaning or explanation of the essense in things in life. Wanting the 'why' instead of the 'how'.

So let's channel those thoughts of depression and suicide into an attitude of meaning.

Ok sounds good You talk and it's like you know me because I DO like philosophy....alot I like psycology, I like to psyco-analize thing find out what they mean. You know me very well. And I think it is a great idea to channel suicide and depression into finding out why am I sad Why am I having these thoughts. Mostly I get depressed when I'm alone and think about bad things and not find out why they are happening I think I will be happier when I find the reasons

What book did you get the philosophy from??? I'm into reading to

I think you will really enjoy it. But be sure to always evaluate different perspectives in life and don't just stick to one too quickly. Think of it as not putting all of your eggs in one basket until all possible baskets have been evaluated.

Thanks I'll think about that. How are your studies going by the way what are you studying?

Excellent.

I am studying Computer Science along with Philosophy (both as a minor and on the side through an interest group for it and just reading on my own).