disgracing everyone!

in my last post i wrote about how my boyf saw my ex and started on him and then how ma ex threathned to tell my family about us and disgrace me...everything was fine until i realised my ex is a big fat liar! everything he says he lies about, like he totally lied about ma boyf starting on him to my best mate saying that oh my boyf got scared and that guns were invoved and stuff..he just exaggerated the whole thing into a american gangster movie!! But then ma boyf sorted in all out and said look i shouldn't of behaved that way and that if you leave my gf alone ill leave you alone...my ex then started saying all rubbish about me like how i come on to him and he rejects me..but thats not true and my boyf knew that but then my boyf at some point started to believe some of the rubbish he said about me and me and my boyf ended up having a fight.

My problem now is that im so scared because my ex keeps coming up in the picture and just doesnt seem to go away. his family are our family firends and because they always have loads of parties thier always inviting us and im so scared that they might nvite us and that my ex has told them and they start saying stuff about me to my family..and my family are the sort of people who think omg its so disgracing to us that other people think that of you even if its not true like their more likely to believe them over me...i than just now told ma nan please if theres any party thing not to invite them because he had a fight with my boyf and my nan started asking loads of questions and was like your going to disgrace us and everything...and on top of that my ex is just going around still saying stuff about me and he saved all my conversations over msn with him and he could change the text to what ever he likes. AND when we were going out he fingered me and i bled, and when me and my boyf had sex he saw there was no blood and knew that my ex lost my virginity not him and that really upset him cause my boyf wants me to be all his. and my ex knows cause being the idiot i am i told him! and im so scared he'll tell everyone including my boyf and i need my boyf and i dont want to loose him

help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Indeed this a problem. How did you get rid of someone like that...well, I suggest maybe confronting him more. He obviousely isn't going to go away if you try to avoid him, if you have. I suggest telling him not to spread lies and threaten him if you have to. He should not be treating you like this and your boyfriend should not have to suffer. Since you obviousely will see him quite often, than it is best to find some way of ending this. Find something you can exploit. Then go for it. Sorry if this approach is very assertive and mean, but this seems like the best option. Good luck.

its hard cause when i do talk to my ex he makes up some stuff that i never said and my boyf told me to just leave him alone and if i speak to him my boyf said he wont trust me and just break up with me..its so amazing how one person can have such a impact on someones life. and if i do threaten him it might just make it to easy to tell his family