Life took a turn and I'm finding it hard to...

get used to basically.

I love my boyfriend to pieces but right now because of this stomach strain he has? (See my last post for details) It's just stressed me out beyond belief. I've been trying so hard, I understand we can't do things like normal girlfriends and boyfriends do and I've excepted that because I love him.

But still I already do his shopping because he can't carry it home, this weekend he asked me to do his washing for him and bring it over, he can't carry it down to the wash room. He knew I was going to my friends house for the night and I wouldn't be able to bring it over, but why do I feel bad?

I get every weekend off and he doesn't so we only see eachother in the afternoons when I sleep over. I have to sleep on the floor because he only has a single bed and he's really ill so I won't let him sleep on the floor even though he said he would.

The thing that upsets me is we were going to get our own place in November and we put it off to January/Febuary now. But he's not sure about that now because he's ill. I feel so upset, things arn't exactly good at home.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to chear myself up?

Thanks,

~S.

Coping with someone else's illness and trying to help them, can be hard in deed. It takes a great deal of mental strength to endure it. I suggest maybe spend some alone to enjoy yourself by watching a good movie, or reading, or do anything you like to do. It may seem you need to help your boyfriend 100% of the time, as good as that seems, you need to enjoy yourself too. For example, you can helpl someone who is hurt, if your hurt too, right? The point is spend time with the things you do, so you can be strong to help him. Good luck.