Too sensitive to orgasm??

You should have asked your ex if she could orgasm with any problems whilst materbating, I'm sure she had none.

If you can find a girl who will let you watch her, you could learn alot. But if you can't, just take it slower and gentler say half hour and then build up the pressure, taking the pressure on and off to drive her wild until she builds up and 'writhes' then go for it, faster and faster, harder and harder until and she increases to orgasm. Look out for the body language, she will move back away from you or try and make you move to the left dont push, she's trying to tell you its too much, too soon.

Nothing wrong with you or your lovemaking, just something that comes with practise and with listening to her body does get easier the more you do it.

A good tip for you is when you 'look' at her down below... Think of her clit as a clock and aim for '5 o'clock' on the clit . Most if not all women maturbate in this place and want men to rub them there.

It's almost like a "refractory period" for women .

The same stimulation that feels wonderful right before an orgasm can become painful directly following an orgasm due to increased blood flow and nerves responding. Make your touch lighter or switch to something else to give her body a chance to calm down/bounce back in between orgasms.

BellaDonna

I have noticed that with some women the window of time for orgams is narrow. Once you make contact with her clitoris, you need to get her there within a certain time or it just won't happen. In that case, you need to back off, slow down, warm her up again and try again.

With regard to fancy fingerwork, it seems to work for some women and not others. I have found it rare that, even for those it works for, because keepign track of her clit and using the right pressure is sometimes not easy.

However, I have also found that most women get off when you get your face right in there and go to town with the oral service. Dragongirl had a post on how to that was excellent. I saw it linked into another thread last week. I'd also recommend reading a book on it. One called "Box Lunch" is good.