A Poll(lets have some fun!)

Alrite...just vote for wat u feel is the best...and yeah ur forced to only the following sittuations so no question of debating...and yeah this is only for fun and kinda curious to no...

When a girl says "I love u",only after u tell her..she never says it first...

1.She means to say "i am not there yet"

2.She must be shy.

3.Shes just playing games with u.

4.ego problems?.

5.She means to say"I am never gonna say that first,i only say it cuz u say it and force it on me,i am in a relationship with u only because i am out of one and need some peace of mind"

6.She doesnt even like u.

Alrite no discussions..simply post the number of the statement that appeals to u the most..no double posts...lets c how it works..

ps-this is not my sittuation...my gf loves me and almost says it first..but still curious....and yeah jobless so started this poll

• 4 months later...

Well, when it happens with me, it's 2. And it's because the guy who says "i love you", only says it sometimes - he's hot and cold. I never know what he's feeling, so I don't want to blurt out "i love you", just in case he's in a "let's just be friends" mood. So yeah, it's got a lot to do with insecurity and shyness.

But the problem with this poll is that you can't say, here's a situation, every woman must react to it in the same way. Everybody's had different experiences throughout their lives, which shape the way they react to things.