in need of physical love and friendship

i havent been sleeping well in the last couple of weeks. ive been going to bed at 5:30 or 6 in the morning. all i do all night is go to chat rooms and talk to random people who live near me. im 19 and i go to college. as of right now, we're on a semester break and i haven't been feeling well. everyone i used to hang out with has moved away. two of my best friends are gone and one of my good friends has moved also. i miss hanging out with close people and all i've been doing is staying at home. i have a long distance girlfriend who lives 4 hours away and she's commited to the relationship. but i'm not as commited as i once was because i miss being close to people and i miss being with people. as much as i enjoy being with my girlfriend whenever i'm up there, i'm just not myself when i talk to her. things would be so much better if she was down here. and not always talking on the phone.

so late at night, all i do is just go into chat rooms. i'm online pretty much all night. i talk to nobody and i just pass time doing nothing. i do talk to some people online through the chat room but they're quickly turned off by me. either by my personality or looks. i would say the main problem is, is that i feel intimidated by everyone. i get awkward with people. i have people i talk to at school but they're just people i sometimes talk to. i've been feeling depressed and alone a lot lately. i feel i'm not worthy enough as a friend to anybody anymore. i could go on and on and go off into different tangents.

i just miss being close to people. physically. having a great time hanging out with good friends. i dont know what to do. i feel my relationship is a burden to me because it's just a reminder of how all of my close friends are far away.

I think everyone goes through a phase of feeling like that but we have to look at the whole picture. Step back and rise above and see the person you are from a distance. It wont always be like this.. Things happen, things change and things get better.

Try not to sit and depress yourself and start turning your body clock around and get out more in the daytime and meet new people.

Make the effort to go see your girl as soon as you can and if you can, talk about the way this LDR is affecting you.

I know its probably not what you wanted to hear but its the way out of the rut your in. Good Luck.