My Guy Friend Has Completely Abandoned Me.

I'll try and make a long a story short, I became really close friends awith this guy and he confessed his feelings and tha he saw me as more than a friend. I said I saw him as a friend, and everything was okay, friends again. For a while he still showed that he liked me, but I didn't lead him on or anything.

I get a phone call last week and he wants advice on this girl he likes...I feel flattered and all, but at the same time, I'm like crushed. So I tried to fake being happy for him and I was like, "Yeah yeah ask her out!" But I really wasn't. For the past 4 days, he hasn't said one word to me...I don't even get a, "Hi!" when I wave. Instead he runs off and flirts with that girl.

I have no problem with him going out with her, but I'm sure I'll get over it. The thing is I hate that he completely just doesn't talk to me anymore, I don't even get a wave. He just completely ignores me. As for now, I'm gonna act like I never noticed this if he does talk to me...and I keep telling myself he is not a true friend if he's doing this to you.

Input? Advice? please.

THANK YOU.

You were happy with the "situation" until he changed it now your true feelnigs come out and your are pissed you missed your chance? Hmmm well you can eithr pretend to ignore your feelings and lose a friend and potentially more. Or you can swallow your pride and have a chat with him. Tell him how you really feel