emotions

Anna M

If you mean you need more talk about emotions and relationships from guys and less about sex, then you should try talking about those things to men first. Do it with your clothes on, over a meal and a bottle of wine (depending on your age).

Remember that some men have a hard time talking about their emotions but it does not mean they don't have them.

And make sure you listen when they do talk and don't tell them how they should feel.

If you mean you need more talk about emotions and relationships from guys and less about sex, then you should try talking about those things to men first. Do it with your clothes on, over a meal and a bottle of wine (depending on your age).

Remember that some men have a hard time talking about their emotions but it does not mean they don't have them.

And make sure you listen when they do talk and don't tell them how they should feel.

DN - Either you're a decoding genius or you're advising off pure guess-work.

I have no idea how you got that from:

I need much emotions from gues! More toulk about relaushenship! More thrue of their bodies.

Which I translate as:

I need much more emotions from guys! More talk about relationships! More through of their bodies.

Which I would see as asking on advice on how to get a guy to open up and talk about relationships.

But still, I'm dusting off the Enigma machine as we speak...