the "H" situation

continuing update (still the same girl)

So anyways...in class on firday, I sat next to her and we didn't really talk because that class doesnt have a break and so you can't have a conversation without the class and prof noticing. Anyways, at the end of class, having remembered she had told me she was going to madison on saturday, "Well Hannah, I hope you have a fun time in Madison, but you'll be back on sunday right?" and she said yeah. And then I said, "Well maybe I'll call you on sunday and maybe we can get together or hang out." She said "I have a lot of homework, but we'll see"

So basically, this is how it is. I want to play things COOL. since I too have a ton of homework, I will probably not call her on sunday, if I see her on campus though, I will stop and chat with her for a bit and then see if she has any plans for the evening. If I don't see her, I'll just see her in class on Monday.

My "plan" I guess you could say, is see how this next week goes. I'm not a defeatist and I put all my chips in on thursday and we did actually have coffee together. So, I wan't to see how things play out. I'm prepared to move on though if after this next week, I don't get any vibes or sense some reason to try to develop something with her.

I'm not really asking for advice here but I always welcome input.

~Mark

• 1 year later...