Time To Move On.....Thank You

Ok........so to make a long post short, I just want to say that I think

I have gone as far as I think I am going to go with the lastest developments with my ex. Basically ...it's over. I accept that. I did as much as I could to redeem myself, and to try to "win" him back...to no avail. I am realistic enough to know when to let go.

I think it's time to get off these boards and start living life again. I think in a sense I became dependant on this site in my times of desperation, and when I thought there was a glimmer of hope. This has been very very helpful in my healing process. I truly believe without it I would not have

been able to move on as I am now.

I will check back once in a while...out of curiosity..and to see how everyone is progressing, but for me the journey ends tonight.

I want to thank everyone who has advised me...whether it was good , bad or indifferent. I took something from everyone.

If things should change in my situation (and NO I am not holding out hope)

this site will be the FIRST to hear about it...so I can gloat of course

My final piece of advice to those here..is Be true to yourself...don't give up, always do what's right and with love and respect. As long as you do those things...you won;t have anything to regret.

ALL the best....Echo