Is he interested in me?? Please read

Lilu

Okay it definetly sounds he likes you. And vica versa. But don't you think you should slow down? It sounds like you two are so 'madly in love' that you are rushing things. The lust and infatuation seemed to have been turned up a bit. I suggest to slow things down. You don't want to burn out the romance do you?

Yes, I agree 100% with slowing down. God, I am an adult but feel so silly thinking about him. I guess best way to describe it is...I feel like a teenager, So silly and inlove. But yes, slowing down is the best thing to do if we plan anything serious for the future. In a way, it is an advantage living quite a distance from each other. And he is moving jobs, and starting school (he's 24). At least that way, we will be forced to take things a bit slower.

Thank your for the advice

Don't feel silly, love causes us to do crazy things, that's what makes it so beautiful. True love has no logic it asks no questions but gives you the best support. But hey things will work out for you and for the time being you two love birds have fun and enjoy your time together. Anything else you wanna ask, you can pm me.

Yeah hes right, maybe you guys should slow things down a notch. It takes a lot of time to really get to know that person that you want to be with. They may seem like a treasure at first but your attitudes about them could change in a matter of 3 months.....Its happened to me once before so I know how it can be...Romance takes a lot of time and committment to develop into something beautiful and everlasting.