Why U??

lexy

Why you??

why did you have to be the one they chose.

You were starting to bloom out like a rose.

I know you weren't a good person all your life.

Those bad things were in the past and you finally knew what was right.

I miss you so much i cry almost every night, and now you will no longer be in my sight.

I cant understand why they had to take you away.

"Hey big bro wats up" is what i can no longer say.

Now your gone and that is not okay. It sucks that the person who killed you was a close friend of mine.I dont know what was going through his mind.

Weren't you guys friends or was you friendship just a big lie. Man this is really hard to write. Now i know that people in Eloy are fake. Every morning i look up at the sky and wonder if you are watching every lil step i take and every single move i make.It's hard to believe that you are gone.And for Bud to do this to you is wrong. And for me to get over this shock is gonna take long.

Im very sorry to hear about your brothers death, i know losing someone close to you is very hard. i went through the same thing if you need someone to talk to leave me a message and we'll get in touch, i gurantee hes looking over you, and i know no matter what people say the pain still hurts but believe me writing helps relieve just a lil, keep going...and god bless. hes watching.