What do u do when 4 doctors give u 4 different answers?

xPlaymatetease5x

Ok about a month ago i had my first doctors tell me no i am not pregnant...then about 3 or 4 weeks ago i had another doctors tell me yes i deff. am pregnant, then a day after that i had a blood test done by another doctor and it came beck negative. Then about a week ago i had a doctors tell me she thinks i have a uteral infection and she not sure if i am pregnant or not....

Im not sure which one to believe...ive been having stomach pains,headaces,backaches,all i wanna do is eat,Im drinking alot,ive been peeing alot and very moody(which is not like me). And nobody has been able to tell me if my uteral infection can change a pregnancy test.

And none of them will give me an Sonogram....

Does anybody have any advise on anything that can help me...it will be very aprisiated.

wow, 15 and possibly pregnant, in my opinion you shouldnt of been sleeping around anyways, but about your question, I had the same problem, they told me I was pregnant, then told me I wasn't, it was a really weird ordeal, come to find out I was never prgnant just had something funky going on inside of me, they gave me medication and I was on my way....

thanks for the advise but i didnt need to be critasised i feel bad enough about this...

No im not "sleeping around" it was one time and a mistake at least if i am pregnant ill live up to my responsibilitys im not gonna kill my baby or give it up. If im not thats great and i plan on going on birth control...But please i didnt come here to get yelled at i came ehre for help which i can see im not gonna get from this place.

Thanks

If you are pregnant, how far along are you?

For the time being, just assume that you are pregnant. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't eat soft cheeses, deli meats or raw fish. Take your vitamins. There are some websites out there on how to take care of your body when you are pregnant.

Have you been missing your period?

Something is up that is giving this false postive/negative. I don't know why an infection would interfere with the results of your test.

I can imagine your frustration. Go again to the doctor, tell them about what's been happening with the mixed results. (It could be something as simple as a nurse mixing up patient's blood samples. ) Take another blood test, and for now, treat your body as if you are pregnant.

good luck

If you really are between 3-4 months, you should be able to get a sonogram. My cousin got one at 2 months, so I think you should be able to also.

So, if the last doctor thinks you have an infection, did she put you on antibiotics?

At 3-4 months a pregnancy test would be quite conclusive, if the last two doctors have said you are not pregnant, and a blood test was used for one of those, you are probably not pregnant. However, I am not sure why you would be getting mixed results (assuming one who told you you WERE pregnant took a test), unless you WERE pregnant and lost the baby, so the hormones dropped back down, or it could be a blighted ovum, which may show pregnancy at first, but since it fails to develop, can then show negative. Of course, it might also be that tests got mixed up in the lab.

I would talk to this last doctor who thinks it may be an infection, and tell her before you go on any antibiotics you want to know if you are pregnant or not and get an ultrasound. That will tell you conclusively if you are or are not. Insist on it.

And for now, as Annie said, take care of your body as if you were pregnant - no drinking, smoking, eat well, get lots of rest. Which are things you should be doing if you have an infection anyway!