To the one I hurt

sorryJason

Hey Hubman, is this ending a little better? It feels good to do this, eh? Kind of like writing letters to my ex that I will never send, do you do that too?

To The One I hurt

you are so beautiful, you are so kind

so why did I have to go out of my mind

and hurt you so bad that it left a bruise

why did I chose not to love, but to abuse

the only one I ever loved in my life

the only woman I wanted for a wife

I hurt your soul, I hurt your mind

I am so sorry, that I was so unkind

that I took your love and gave you none

I really thought that you were the one

who was my other half on this earth

the who was meant for me from birth

But I made mistakes, I ruined it all

I made you feel weak, stupid and small

I wish I could take back all I have done

and give you the sky, the stars, the sun

but alas I cannot, I am stuck with my sin

and we will never see what could have been.

Jay

BRAVO!!! **Standing Ovation** That is a great revision to your poem Jay! Keep up the good work and keep posting them.

To me my poetry is a combination of my feelings and thoughts. Sometimes I have a hard time expressing my feelings and poetry helps me vent. I dont know if she is looking at my poetry or not. They are for me more than for anyone else including her. If your poems are helping you cope with your loss then you MUST keep writing and yes it can be alot of fun. Oh and to answer your question about writing letters to me ex that I will never send yeah they are very much that too.

Keep writing you have a talent and I enjoy your style of writing.

• 3 weeks later...

that was great!

i even remember, when i accidentally read the poem that my ex bf made for me when we are still together and had a problem back then that lead to breaking up(but only read it after a year ago)...and if i could read that at that time perhaps we nver have to broke up and still be on each others arms...he was too scared to let me see his work and know his true feelings...just like u....

i just cant really understand u "guys" that even u see us "girls" beautiful, kind and loving...why is it u still hurt us??? whats really the logic behind this???can anyone just comment on this?...that would help me in a way...

am really feeling very sorry..