Thoughts or Truths

Darkshadow

'Loving everything that is, but hating it too'

In some cases students aren't well at being students because they know. They have Learned to Understand, and Understand how to Learn, and that gives them that there is no "Teach". They Learned to learn and Understand how to Understand, bringing them the truth. "teach" is moreover a level of "given authority" than something that exists. Replace Teacher with Assigner, or Instructor, or Moderator. To Learn is to Understand that there is no "teaching" but Learning by one's own self. Understanding one's self, will not by "fact" but by Truth, Give/Allow (not teach), that all one needs to know is all to be found in one's own mind. Needs not as in "requires", but as in wants. One's own beliefs creates what is "needed" to be "successful". Success, on the most part, is supposedly found in "ease" or "simplicity", especially in one's own life. But self-success, and to be True to one's own self can only be gained by doing what one believes. Not entirely by heart or by mind or intention, but by following through with desired actions. The possible is often labeled "impossible" only because it has not been truthfully proceeded. Law is a type of mask that hides the many different lives that are possible to live. Law is a symphonized and composed procedure of death. Sucking the knowledge and using the many deaths for gain in control. Control is not found with power. Too much power can eliminate control. The Law is an attempt to control, but misunderstood, control is something everything has in it's self. Self-Control is possessed by all. thereforeeee Law is misleading because of the distraction of "gain". Gain of nothing; a search for something we all already have, but Law will not succeed. Law does not possess my Self-Control. Although, it can convince me (at times) and manipulate me into believing so. To communicate that I possess my Self-Control and following through with my Self-Control can and will alter the "simplicity" of "modern" life. Most will not believe or even look to understand. But in Truth (something that is very rarely fully followed) I will be successful. definitely not to others, but for sure to myself. Purpose given to my existence. Not holding back the truth. My truth. "People all have eyes, but often never really see". Blindness, but when opening up to see truth; Madness. Misunderstanding always. Law is the most "simple" life to understand. People often seek simplicity because they are blind and do not see the many lives they can possibly live. Order, to overcome Chaos. But it is, in fact, possible that without Chaos, there can be no Order. Also, it is possible that there can be no Chaos without the influence of Order. Chaos is (in a way) a very randomized form of Order. "there is not" but there is. Imbalance in balance. Truth in that of Lies.

-Tony